anurajbarhoi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Meghalaya Tour and Adventure

Umiam lake, Shillong,MeghalayaUmiam lake, Shillong,Meghalaya

Roadways to Karangsuri Waterfalls,MeghalayaRoadways to Karangsuri Waterfalls,Meghalaya

Pine trees near elephanta caves,MeghalayaPine trees near elephanta caves,Meghalaya

View from our guest house at police bazar, Shillong, MeghalayaView from our guest house at police bazar, Shillong, Meghalaya

Me and my friend on this trip.Me and my friend on this trip.

Meghalaya, India
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Meghalaya Tour and Adventure

HI @anurajbarhoi,

Thanks for your photos, bu it would be great if you add more information to your post, so that it would be more attractive for the other local guides. Did you visit Meghalaya for the first time? What did you like the most about this trip? Did you go only the two of you?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

I tried to write a proper description, but something like limited character issue occured.

@anurajbarhoi, this is something strange, we have a limit only for photos on Connect (currently 1,000 photos). If you reach this limit, you'll have to delete older images before uploading new images. Learn more here: Tips for Uploading Images to Stay Within Limit

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @anurajbarhoi,

Just as a reminder that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name so they can receive this way a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!