Tushar_Suradkar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Meetup in Kolhapur - Connect and Accessibility Awareness

Yes, you are the first one that comes to my mind, dear @Rohan10 when we talk about Kolhapur.

The meetup is yet to be approved so I waited till then to update you 😊

If you could attend it in person - that would be superb

We will go by car on Saturday.

So even if you reach Pune by Saturday morning, we can comfortably go in my car - just 3 of us are there + you 😊

Level 10

Firstly, I sincerely appreciate for these group efforts for physical Meet-ups...

Hearty congratulations to all those who are inspiring the team members - hats off to you, dear @Tushar_Suradkar 🙏💓

I sincerely pray and wish that this grand mission be highly successful. 

I humbly submit a suggestion: 

If possible, the introduction by LG's can be video recorded (a tripod can help a lot) so that we can view the video and get acquainted more with them - their faces will become more familiar to all of us.

Though remotedly, hope to actively participate in this meet-up on a trial basis...

Wish you all great memories and success!

Sincerely 

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Thank you for the suggestion @TravellerG 👍

I will keep this in mind during the Kolhapur meetup.

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @Supriyadevkar @Aman3754 @Dreamcatcher23 @Sourabh_Umaje @AP2280 

The meetup is approved.

And as you can see, local guides from all over India and globally are excited about it.

Rohan Mudshingikar @Rohan10 is also traveling to attend the meetup.
He lives in Mumbai for the job but is originally from Kolhapur.

Please comment on this post, and welcome local guides to Kolhapur.

Best Regards,

Level 7

Congratulations to all the local guides! It's fantastic to see the enthusiasm from guides across India and globally for the meetup in Kolhapur. Welcome to Kolhapur Looking forward to connecting with everyone and making this meetup a memorable one. Let's make it a great gathering for sharing knowledge and experiences about Google Maps. See you all there! 

Best Regards,

Abhinandan Patil (@AP2280)

Level 7

Hello Tushar sir,

Thank you for organizing this meetup in Kolhapur! It's wonderful to see the focus on connectivity and accessibility awareness. I'm looking forward to attending and participating in the activities you've planned. Count me in for the meetup at the New Palace on Sunday, 21st April 2024. See you there!

Best Regards,

Abhinandan Patil (@AP2280)

Level 9

Great.
heartiest welcome to all at kolhapur very excited about meetup

Supriya Devkar.https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4rQiWVN5ju/?igsh=d3l6cmU0djZxbXRr 

Level 9

Great,we all eagerly waiting for this meetup.heartiest welcome at kolhapur.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4rQiWVN5ju/?igsh=d3l6cmU0djZxbXRr

Connect Moderator

Excellent video @Supriyadevkar 

This gave a good hint on where people can visit within Kolhapur.

Do you know where the 'I 💙 Kolhapur' sign is?

I'd like to go there for a photo opportunity.

@Rohan10 

Level 10

Hello dear fellow LGs, @AP2280 and @Supriyadevkar ,

Happy to meet you LGs here...

I'm a Level 10 LG from Bangalore...

I would like to suggest you two important points:

If you don't TAG, the other LG won't get any "Notification" that you have responded to.

How to TAG: Simply by typing the symbol @ before the User Name of an LG (as I have done above, to you), you can send a notification (TAG) to the other member. Ex: if you need to TAG me, then type @ followed by TravellerG - then I will get a notification - for more details, click 'Here'.

Also...

Where to find your "Notifications"?

1. Log in to www.localguidesconnect.com.

2. On the home page, at the right top, you will find your "DP Photo"

3. Touch/Click on it.

4. You will get 3 Icons: the Bell icon is the Notifications.

5. Touch/Click on the "Bell" icon to open the Notification page.

6. Here you can see the Taggings, Kudos received and the conversations.

Still, if you need any assistance, let me know by tagging me.

Best wishes for more achievements...

🤝💓

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me