Lattoria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Meeting and Greeting among Myanmar Local Guides online - Introduce yourself

Hello Every Fellow Local Guides from Myanmar!

This is my first post. I am Lattoria and I am writing this to meet new people from Myanmar, my country. In our country, it is not that easy to meet each other. So, I am now thinking that let's meet online (here) first!

We can not only share ideas, but also meet new friends.My hometwon - Keng Tung, Shan State, Myanmar.My hometwon - Keng Tung, Shan State, Myanmar.

Following people are some active Local Guides who ever make posts on LG Connect. You can see their profiles there.

@MyoThantZin @NayLinMyan @ZawLinnHtet @htinlinaung @KoPoo @SithuPM @Bmt2 @phyowaisett @kotamyoG

Lattoria, Local Guide Vlogger on Facebook & Youtube
Myanmar (Burma)
9 comments
Level 8

Re: Meeting and Greeting among Myanmar Local Guides online - Introduce yourself

မင်္ဂလာပါ။

မြန်မာဒေသလမ်းညွှန်အဖြစ် သိခွင့်ရတာ ဝမ်းသာပါတယ် ။

ကိုယ်ဒေသအကြောင်းတွေ တတ်နိုင်သမျှ‌ေမြေပုံပေါ်တွင် ဖြည့်သွင်းကြတာပေါ့။

Level 8

Thank you for inviting,Sai.

Level 8

MinGaLarBar 🙂

Google Vendor

Hi @Lattoria,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. It's great that you want to meet other Local Guides! What I suggest you to do is to check in here if there are any already organized Meet-Ups around you in the near future. If there aren't any available currently you can create one yourself.

You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

အရမ်း အရမ်း လှပတဲ့ ပုံလေးပါ။
ပုံလှလှလေးတွေ ရိုက်ပြီးများများ တင်ပေးပါ
ကိုယ်နိုင်ငံက အလှကို လူတိုင်းသိစေဖို့
နောက်ပြီး
ဒီနေရာလေးမှာ လူတွေ အများကြီးမရှိလို့ စိတ်မပျက်ပါနဲ့လို့ပြောပါရစေ

- ✽မင်္ဂလာပါ✽ - I Live in ➜

✤✤ welcome to myanmar my contribution✤✤
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Lattoria,

Connect is a place where Local Guides usually discuss topics related to Travel, Photography, Food & Drinks etc.

Here you can find some tips how to organize a meet-up.

Please feel free to explore the community and make sure to put a @ in front of the name of the people you are replying, so that they can receive a notification from you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

@NayLinMyan @MisterSawAye @Aungpyaephyo

Mingalarbar! Everyone!

Hope you all are having a great time here on this site. I feel excited to share my ideas and experiences with you all and, I apologize for the absences in some discussions in the MLG group.

Level 7

@InaS thank you so much for the info!

I'll also inform you when I start my meet-up in my country. Looking forward to seeing you again and have a happy new year..

^^

Google Vendor

Thank you for your reply @Lattoria. Happy New Year to you too! Looking forward to see more posts from you.