brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Meet this year’s Connect Live attendees

Congrats all those selected..Others were just missed it and will sure to get into the same next time!!! 

Regards,

Fahid K.A.

Level 9

Awesome pick from CL 18 Application videos @brittym, And kudos to all CL 18 Attendees.

Level 6

Cool, most awited post for the season. Wish all the best to all. Hope to be part of it in coming year. Great job. Also, hope to learn about all 151 their speciality.

Thanks @brittym for sharing this.

Level 9

Hi @brittym 

Just wao ! They all must be on cloud 9 and their veins must be flooded with adernalin, believe me. Wishes to all of them. It will definetly be proud moment for them to join and actually interact with world LG guides.

Thanks

Level 8

I don't know how to express my happiness that I got selected for this beautiful program which includes participants from all over the world but it breaks my heart that none of the selected participant will be able to travel to US for this summit because of visa issues. Nonetheless, I am so so so excited for other loca guides who will be meeting each other and later on sharing their learning with each other. I wish Pakistanis will be able to represent themselves later on 🙂 

Level 10

I'm sure it will be a success. congratulations to the 151 attendees and I will follow the minute by minute of this great event.

Instagram  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Web Page  |

Level 9

Nice to meet All the Lucky Attendees

All the best guys...Have a wonderful event ahead

Thanks for sharing @brittym

Cheers

Level 8

Congratulations to all the attendees. @brittym thanks for sharing. 

Level 8

Thank you @brittym for your sharing.The video is awesome and interesting.I just watched twice!(LoL).And congratulations to all the selected local guides fellows.:)

Level 10

Congratulations 🎉may you all learn and share to the world😀