Level 2

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Sonia

hi i live in turkey and I wondered how I came to your location

Level 9

@@MahabubMunna wrote:

আমাগ সোনিয়া আপু ❤️  @SoniaK . 2017-10-12_03-17-54_DSC_1601-138.jpg

@SoniaK these were so tasty

Manchester UK Local Guides: https://goo.gl/tBYxXm (Come Join us!)
Level 9

Thanks for sharing @Atsukot & congratulations @SoniaK

Ranjan
Level 10

Thanks a lot @Atsukot for the geeat introducing a happy, smilee, and smart Bangladeshi connect moderator. Congeatulations @SoniaK for performing excellent job as a local guide connect moderator. I am from Bangladesh about 12,000 miles away from USA. I have visited many cities of USA (Coronado, Sandiego, Loss Angeles, Orolando, Panama city, Alabama, New Orlins, Luisiana, atlanta, La Gardia, New York and many moor) in 1979 and 1985. It was my great trip around the world. I would like to invite you to read my topic "My job , Join the Navy, see the world" in general discussion, which is posting in several episode. Wishing for your better and better success in every step of your life in future. Here I am adding a few photos of Bangladesh on your curtesy. Thak you again.City gate, Chittagong.City gate, Chittagong.

A Navy Ship, Bangladesh.A Navy Ship, Bangladesh.

Me at Orolando, USA.Me at Orolando, USA.

Level 9

Thank you very much @Atsukot for the information about @SoniaK 🙂

It´s fantastic to learn more about her.

She is a very charismatic lady. What I most like from her is that she says all she thinks in a very polite way, she is one of the most assertive person I ever met 😉

It´s great to have her as a Connect Moderator.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

Hahahaha..... thank you @SP31. I love you too. You are so kind. Can't wait to meet you in October, or may be before that, during my hot air balloon session. 

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Ranjan_Kumar_Swain@bdmafuz@DrYashPaulSharma@SunMoon@deepakjhic

@Julien44, thank you so much. No, I have never been to Croatia. But looking at the thread, I think I should add this to my wish list now. Thank you for the great suggestion.

Connect Moderator

Hahahahaha...... thank you @AnuradhaP, for the funny post. I never knew you took a photo while I was cooking. And btw, that night the cooking was really horrible. I wanted to cook something really good for you but sadly I didn't have the right ingredients in front of me. My bad.