Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Sonia

One more Amazing local guide I read about in Connect Moderators group, yes ,, @SoniaK is really very special local guide, and where to start describing her 

First congratulations Sonia for being member of connect moderators  👍

I was really lucky meeting Sonia, and it was during in all my trip to San Francisco for #LGSummit17, so were to start describing Sonia ..

I am proud for knowing Sonia and I guess we had the highest number of meetups together among the other local guides so I get excellent chance to know how amazing local guide she is 🗺 🌏 🏔 🏝

One of the amazing success created by Sonia was the Yosemite Park meetup, she took the lead to plan, invite followup, arrange and manage the lifetime 48 meetup journey, I assure it was the best meetup every for me where we had the opportunity to enjoy the trip and to have lifetime friends all over the world with every single local guide joined the journey, it was end to end success 

Later we meet again the summit and all meetups, by chance, I had chance to explore other places in US for sometime, and I was lucky to meet her again in many meetups and mini meetups 

In our meetups, I learned from Sonia how to explain the place by photos on the map, yes, I gained tricks from her on how to take extra attention in the visited place and add the right photos, in addition, I like the way she describe the places, as a result, watching the photo and reading the review will take you virtually to the place she reviewed

Later when I got the chance to see her profile over the map, she is excellent explorer for nice places and always can find hidden places especially out in the nature 🌲🍁🍃🍀🌳

In writing, yes, she is talented, I admit, got couple of chance to read her posts in LGC, social network, blogs, I admit she is doing excellent  ✔

And yes, the green Tea took part of the meetups and was amazing

If Sonia around, or calling for a meetup, never miss the chance to meet her , sure I can write here a lot about her but don't want to make it long post 👍

I am really proud knowing Sonia 

Connect Moderator

Awwwww @MuhannadK, my brother, those are such wonderful words about me! Thank you so much.

Green Tea latte is one of my favorite drinks now, and Starbucks is the best place to hangout at. 🙂

They say, a person's behavior is the reflection of your behavior towards them. I feel great to have met all the members of team Yosemite. Each of you are a gem of your kind. Muhannad, Anuradha, Andras, Sampson, Badru, Maria, Ainur and her husband and of course the little Zeyneb, Rohitha, Mahabub, Joe....you all are wonderful people. And I love you all.

Level 6

Hi @SoniaK! Let me know if you ever get a chance to visit us in Las Vegas, I would love to share my favorite things to see and places to eat!

Level 8

Congratulations @SoniaK apu. Wanna be like you...

I have a gift for you from Bangladesh, take a look.

golapmohi
Level 7

I like learn more about the inspirant local guides. @SoniaK  are inspired me and i think become like she. Felicitation at she 🙏🙏

Richmond Dakpogan
Level 7

Sonia Madam 👍👍.

Impressive work 

Level 9

@SoniaK I recently read your profile on Google Connect, and I'm extremely proud of your role as a moderator. Your dedication is inspiring, and your contributions make a positive impact. Thank you for making us proud.