InaS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Isha

Hi @Globe_trotter_Ish,

You are very welcome! I hope to see some of your performances with the ukulele here on Connect, when you will feel confident enough, obviously! 🙂 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

WOW, you are so talented @Globe_trotter_Ish, and congratulations! I have enjoyed working with you on the #OneAccessibility this year, and I've always said you're energy is infectious. Keep up the amazing work dear!

Connect Moderator

Hopefully by the time we actually have a Connect Live, I should be able to learn and perform something @Giu_DiB !

Thanks a lot for your kind words @ChinonsoOnukwugha ! I am blessed to be in an inspiring and kind hearted team like One Accessibility along with you who take out time from their busy lives to contribute something towards the society ! The inspiration is mutual !

Thanks a lot for your lovely wishes @Niv1234 ! I am honoured to be a Connect Moderator ! Thank you once again !

Thanks ! In case you wish to reach out, kindly send a private message on Connect. Feel free to tag on interesting posts by adding  '@' before my Connect profile id : globe_trotter_ish and I will respond as soon as I can !

Connect Moderator |  Guiding Star 2020 |  Guiding Star 2022Meet-up ChampionAccessibility Champion

Read Accessibility awareness posts here  | Accessible life - Google Earth projectInclusion and diversity series  | #GoGreenWithMaps series

My Instagram profile 

Level 10

@InaS Thanks for the introduction.

@Globe_trotter_Ish It is great to know more about you. See you around in one of the meetups. Cheers!

Connect Moderator

wuhuuuu.. nice to meet you here @Globe_trotter_Ish .. Been joining many virtual meet - up with you and enjoying all the contribution you have mad. Bravooo for that and can't wait to hear and read more from you. 

Thank you so much for the post @InaS ..It's lovely to know more about our CM here.

Level 7

Thanks @InaS for this post although visited late,  And many congratulations to @Globe_trotter_Ish , glad to know much about you girl. 

Level 8

Thanks for sharing this information with us @InaS . 

Level 6

I'm fine 

YOU