Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Ilankovan Thushyantha

@Atsukot Thanks for this great post.  One of my favorite local guides is @IlankovanT  We met each other in previous LG summits and when he came to Calcutta. Hope we can meet again.  

In front of Victoria Memorial Hall, KolkataIn front of Victoria Memorial Hall, Kolkata

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 7

Hey, @Atsukot Thanks for introducing @IlankovanT. He is such a great guy and great contributor. 

Level 9

Wow 

Great news and Congratulation

Keep guiding us 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 8

Wow Proud Moments For Sri lankan Local Guides @IlankovanT. Happy To We Are Travelling With Your Guidance. 

Level 10

Thanks @Atsukot for this post.

A big HAI to @IlankovanT ☺

Connect Moderator

Nice to meet you @IlankovanT!
I learned a lot of interesting things about you. You are a person with a wealth of experience and help other people and nature.

Good luck!

Level 8

Thank you @Atsukot for introducing our charming moderator

and Best wishes @IlankovanT

Level 9

@NirajBhusal Thank you very much. we are waiting for you 🙂 let me know once it ready

@NirajBhusal wrote:

Great @IlankovanT I hope to visit Srilanka someday to meet you all and to view the tree planted by you in my name. 

Greetings from Nepal

Namaste, Niraj

Level 9

Level 9

Hi @RoshanPeiris Thank you for the kind words 🙂 can we meet this Saturday evening? I'm hosting a meet-up in Battaramulla.

@AsankaJayasuriya Thank you very much for your kind words 🙂 I'm really happy while reading your reply post 🙂 hope to see you on Battaramulla meet-up 🙂