Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Meet Accessibility Champion, Sweta Dhondoo

नमस्कार,

@DeniGu thanks for sharing..

wow, very nice to know about @SwetaDhondoo

Congratulations 💐 & thanks for being Accessibility champian..

Level 10

Congratulations, dear fellow LG @SwetaDhondoo for this covetable achievement! You have all the reason to be proud!

And, of course our Global Champion @KashifMisidia Ji... you are super!!! Prayers for all blessings to be the Mentor for many more LGs.

I also remember my friend @JaneBurunina for the guidances you have contributed in the field of Accessibility!.

Thanks, dear Googler @DeniGu for sharing this inspiring news!.

Regards to each one of you.

🙏🙏🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Congratulations @SwetaDhondoo

@DeniGu Thank you for sharing Accessibility champion..

Level 7

Congrats to @SwetaDhondoo for getting this honor. Adding accessibility info is not only usefull for wheel chair users, but also for the mother with the buggy, the man with the heavy trunk or the older person with ??rollator etc. I hope many others will also pay attention to the accessibility of places. Good luck.

If you want to help me in making Google services more accessible and more inclusive, you can also contribute to #GoogleCrowdsource https://crowdsource.google.com

Thanks in advance for your help.
Level 7

Thank you @DeniGu for sharing with us, this amazing achievement!

Many many congratulations @SwetaDhondoo for achieving this milestone! Best of wishes for future achievements and travel journey!

Level 9

Congratulations 🎊 🎈 🎉 @SwetaDhondoo

Hi DeniGu 

Thank you for sharing another Accessibility Champion.

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Level 10

Ynt: Meet Accessibility Champion, Sweta Dhondoo

Hello @DeniGu , thank you for this beautiful article. Sometimes I wonder why I love being here. These are the reasons why it is great to see the good work done by people in many different countries. Frankly, I think it is my deficiency. I saw the country of Mauritius and its flag here for the first time and its flag is quite interesting and beautiful. This is one of the advantages of the form. This can tell us better about places we don't know, countries we don't know, cities we don't know. @SwetaDhondoo was one of them, I congratulate her for the wonderful work she did.

Level 10

@SwetaDhondoo  Congratulations for the great achievement!

@KashifMisidia  Congratulations on your mentorship.

Thank you @DeniGu  for sharing the achievement.

Signature Image
Connect Moderator

@DeniGu thanks for introducing another Accessibility Champion with us. @SwetaDhondoo Congratulations on you your new achievement!  You did a great job for this community.  Keep Guiding!

Happy Guiding!

Level 7

Thank you so much for the encouragement and warmth 😊.  We've made significant progress on accessibility ️, yet there's much more to achieve and cover. We're on the right track toward our mission. United, we will succeed! 🙌

So pleasant to see that many of you are yet to discover my paradise island Mauritius 🇲🇺🦤🏖🌞

GridArt_20240328_180028417.png

Cheers ✌️🙏🫡

Sweta

@PrasadVR @Gezendunyali @KamalHossenR @KashifMisidia @AnubhaBangia @KattyGeltmeyer @NirmalTeja @TravellerG @ajitthite @Tushar_Suradkar