sofi_dz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Me as a Local Guide :)

Hello, I’m Sofi, I’m from Entre Ríos, Argentina and I’m Local Guide lvl 6.Costanera of Concordia, ERCostanera of Concordia, ER

What I love to sharing most on Google Maps?

Everytime I go somewhere, I try to describe my experience in that place using the five senses, because I think it’s important get involved very well.

I usually dedícate more emphasis in reviews. I like to do good reviews, trying to explain according to my experience in that place. For example, If there is something special about the ambient or style, I try to comment it, so in that way, people will feel if connect with it or not, and they will decide if want to go there or just look for another place. 

My best travelmate. Yes, it's a MATE haha ;)My best travelmate. Yes, it's a MATE haha ?Puerto Luis in Concordia, Entre RiosPuerto Luis in Concordia, Entre RiosArruabarrena Palace (built in 1919) in Concordia, ERArruabarrena Palace (built in 1919) in Concordia, ERSan Antonio de Padua de Concordia CathedralSan Antonio de Padua de Concordia CathedralVIlla Carlos Paz, Córdoba (from top of a "sierra")VIlla Carlos Paz, Córdoba (from top of a "sierra")Sunset on coast of Rio UruguaySunset on coast of Rio UruguayCórdoba Cathedral,ARGCórdoba Cathedral,ARGMe in Rosario, Santa Fe, ARG (behind me the omnibus terminal)Me in Rosario, Santa Fe, ARG (behind me the omnibus terminal)

I think it’s important to use our creativity and our own way to do the things, because after all we have different points of view, and that’s the best part of this! ?

Argentina
3 comments
Level 7

Re: Me as a Local Guide :)

Dear @sofi_dz you have posted some very nice photos. I liked them.

Greetings from India. Let's make Google Maps a better place for everyone for everything. please go to my profile and check out my post "Local Story of a Indian Local Guide" as well

Jay Sen
Former Google Contributor

Hi @sofi_dz 

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at time.

You can visit this article to learn more: Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Please note, there is also a photo limit here on Connect (currently 1,000 photos). If you reach this limit, you'll have to delete older images before uploading new images. before uploading new images. Learn more here: Tips for Uploading Images to Stay Within Limit.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hi @sofi_dz,
this is the first time I come across a person who, like me, seeks to write a review, focusing on the senses. When I write my review, I often answer the questions 'What I can see', 'What I hear', 'What smell I feel', and 'What I can taste here'. But I have a problem with tactile sensations. I don't know how to describe it.

Katy Darhel