TheRoadographer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Me & My Incredible India

Ajay Jagga aka Roadographer, am a Mechanical engineer by qualification, S&M guy by profession and above all - by passion - a Level 10 Local Guide, an avid traveler & a novice Blogger who has motored almost 1m KMs across length and breath of almost all states of mainland India , from Ladhak to Kanyakumari, Koteshwar (GJ) to Kibithu in Arunachal, the thars in Jaisalmer to beautiful sea shores in Puri to Rameshwaram, all Seven Sisters in North East, touched and driven across many International borders with neighboring countries viz, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar, Pakistan, Bangladesh and much more. Am also among 3 fastest Indians on Golden Quadrilateral (which connects all the 4 Indian metros) and holds a place in Limca Book of Records. Also, am a Motorsports enthusiast as well and fond of Marshalling in few renowned rallies. To showcase Incredible India and to lure & promote Tourism in India, had founded a non commercial FB Club (www.facebook.com/groups/theroadographer) which has ~13000 members from 89 countries (as on 30th April 19) across the Globe. Shall continue to do my bit through any and every modes of Social Media to promote my Incredible India. #LocalGuides
Ajay Jagga aka Roadographer (India)
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Me & My Incredible India

Dear @TheRoadographer,

That is an incredible travel experience 👍

I wonder though how you managed to travel to Pakistan?

Do we get a visa and just drive into Lahore via Amritsar or something similar?

The Ladakh to Kanyakumari and  Koteshwar to AP is also on my dream-list.

Interestingly when I searched for Koteshawar it is currently located a bit offshore into the sea and listed as a mall.

Fortunately, the real temple is seen on the shore and able to locate.

With Regards,

Level 10

Re: Me & My Incredible India

Hi @Tushar_Suradkar  sorry, if am not able to express appropriately. Yes, out of 7 neighbouring countries of India, I could touch 6 at their various borders. But could drive through 3 only, viz Nepal, Bhutan and Burma. Never been to Pakistan but touched our international boundaries at Atari (District Amritsar) & Hussainiwala (Near Firozpur). 

Happy travels, stay safe 👍

Ajay Jagga aka Roadographer (India)