PaulJansen88's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Mapping mountainbike routes in The Netherlands

Looking for local Dutch mountainbikers to translate their adventures and stories onto the Google Map to inspire and motivate other locals to explore nature

Nederland
5 comments
Level 7

Re: Mapping mountainbike routes in The Netherlands

Have you joined the Utrecht Local Guides group?

Connect Moderator

Hi @PaulJansen88,

You have a really cool idea. Have you introduced yourself in the Monthly Intro thread here in the Connect Community in General Discussion forum? It's heavily read by Community as a whole. You will reach more Local Guides who share your interests and passions.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Hi @PaulJansen88,

As you don't have a mapping question, I've moved your post to the General thread.  It will likely get more visibility there.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 9

Hello @PaulJansen88 we are happy to have you here. Follow the instructions provided by our Connect moderator @KarenVChin to introduce yourself in July thread. 

A warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum.

Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forum, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful more information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 
  • By following this link you can find local guides near you.
  • If someone solve your problem on connect see here .
  • I know you are not a new member but these tips will help you more. 

Many thanks and have fun with other local guides. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

@PaulJansen88 I also recommend you to please follow the instructions mention below about missing road. 

Add a missing road
  1. Open the Google Maps app Google Maps.
  2. Tap Menu Menu and then Send feedback and thenReport missing road.
  3. To report your issue, follow the instructions.
  4. Tap Send.
Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.