IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Map issues

I am facing a problem in Google maps since last one month. Actually the problem is reagarding the issue of uploaded photographs on google maps. Totally i add about 254 photos and the views is also average about more than 2 lac 66 thousand but whenever i check my details it always show less than 254 photos about 10 photos less. So i want to know why i am facing this problem. Is there any solution to rectify so that my photos will be in actual as that i uploaded. Help me to solve this issue

Roorkee Cantonment, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Map issues

Hello @IshantHP_ig,

Thanks for posting your problem, i would like to know that the photos you uploaded only 10 are not seen right? 

Can we get a link to your Google maps profile so that it can be easier for us to find 

Can you say us that the all photos were approved? Sometimes some photos don't get approve due to many reasons

Thanks !

Level 10

Hi @IshantHP_ig Sometimes some photos can be removed from the Google Maps if it violates the Google Maps photo policies or Terms of services, be sure to check your photos if they do not violate policies as well ,you can find more information about that here: Google Maps Contribution Policies and Guidelines

Level 9
Level 9

@IshantHP_ig wrote:

But no photo violates the google map policy. Pictures included the snaps of places and historical places of India. @HelloSamsonR

There may be the reason mention by @HelloSamsonR.

I recommend you visit drive.google.com find Google photos and check whether the photos available here. 

Let us know if there is. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.