rochdiboudjehem's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Map Maker contribution and points

I was once a google map maker contributor withe over 600 contributions, now that map maker service is shut down, if there is anyway to acquire back those points in the localguidesconnect services, or we must start over, gain points, and then when this service is shut down we start over and over, thank you.

7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 6
Solution

Re: Map Maker contribution and points

The problem is solved, all my points are regained again, my be it was a time matter before they transfert my points from old mapmaker, or somebody heard my complaint,  in all cases, i woke up to find my self in level 5, Thanks for the support.

View solution in original post

Level 9

Ooooopsss......  @rochdiboudjehem sorry to hear that. 

But let's start a new journey. 

We are here with you. 

Keep ☺ 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Hi @rochdiboudjehem maybe many of your former updates in Maps should have been converted into LG points. You should have points for places added or business updated, not for streets edits 😉

Level 6

Thanks for your support @deepakjhic.

Level 6

That's possible @LucioV, but i remember adding a lot of places above the 100, in fact i am the one who starts mapping my city, and i earned google trust, and all my added placed were accepted immediately, and i have access to national roads and many more features, no i havre to restart from the scratch.

But that's O.K by me i was just wondering if that heppends to every body or just me?

Level 10

Level 6
Solution

The problem is solved, all my points are regained again, my be it was a time matter before they transfert my points from old mapmaker, or somebody heard my complaint,  in all cases, i woke up to find my self in level 5, Thanks for the support.

Level 10

@rochdiboudjehem wrote:

This is an effect of the new point system, maybe!