Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Lots of Lovely Cakes

IMG_20181113_181917_628.jpg

IMG_20181113_181845_037.jpg

IMG_20181113_181939_944.JPG

I called into my local Cake Shop this evening and these lovely cakes  are what I saw . What to choose, what to choose, so many calories, but so delicious too 😋

Dublin, Ireland
7 comments
Level 9

Re: Lots of Lovely Cakes

What lovely photos of cakes!

They looks so tasty!

I like all these cakes!)

And I can't think about calories , if the cakes looks so delicious I always buy them.)

Iam a sweet tooth!))

Thank you for your post @Eire27

Cheers,

Level 10
Level 8

Thanks @helga19 when I was a child my mother would go into the city once a week and come home with a, Russian Gateaux cake, as a child I would think this was amazing that this cake had come all the way from Russia to our kitchen table. 😂

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Eire27,

These cakes are lovely and all of them look so delicious. Do you visit this place often?

By the way you can leave a review and share your photos on Google Maps instead. It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before visiting it. Your feedback may also be reviewed by the management of mentioned place and therefore make changes to their service accordingly.

You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Petra_M  Good idea,  I have done a review on maps of the store but at the time I didn't put photos with yes the photos would be nice. I think the owner would be very happy because when I did a rating for them some months ago, they sent me an email to thank me. I get a good many Thank you emails from businesses, it is nice that they take the time to thank me. Good advice about my photos @Petra_M

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Eire27

Every time I try to get on regime on a diet I spot a tasty post. This is quite unfair, but somehow I like it. 

Talking about yummy posts, have you seen We tried 3 different bakeries in Sofia ? I think you might like to have a look into it.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

yummy @Eire27

Thank you for sharing with us.