mystero233's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

London Tube

34650447186_bf59055735_h (1).jpg

Wide angle lens and touch of selective colouring made this picture one of my own favourite ones.

Taken during the busy weekend day with lots of tourists and locals.

@Petra_M this is my own picture, so next time please ask first before doing something unpremediated.

Camden Town, London, UK
7 comments
Level 8

Re: London Tube

@YasumiKikuchi sorry for posting it again, you can share this one in your group as previous post was deleted by hyperactive admin that thought the picture is not mine. I'm sorry for any incovenience she made.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @mystero233,

Thanks for the confirmation, however I've found your photo on 4 different portals. 

Next time, If you do share something that someone else created, make sure to give proper credit, as clearly indicated in The 5 core values of Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Hello @mystero233 

I changed the link. Good luck!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 8

@Petra_M 

May I ask you where?

It is on my flickr account and maybe on few other photography pages where I uploaded it. I usually register under the same nickname mystero233.

If you found it elsewhere under a different name please let me know ASAP as it means my picture was used without my permission.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @mystero233 ,

Thats a great shot! I recently bought a mirrorless camera myself and I am just getting started.

Mind giving a person like me some tips on how to take such a photo? What aperture and shutter speed did you use for this one?

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Thank you for sharing with us @mystero233 

Many times I have used this tube station. It's a busy station. 

Level 8

Not a problem @GeorgesHR 

Here is the link to this picture on my flickr page with all the camera settings: https://www.flickr.com/photos/74112261@N05/34650447186/in/dateposted/

Have a look and let me know if you have more questions.