KATHERIA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Local guide problem no.1

//This is my first post🙂

As per the problems faced by local guides is that-Sometimes it becomes very annoying and uncomfortable for locals to share there place pictures and info with a person(local guide) who doesn't have much OFFICIAL IDENTITY that can convince him about safety of there infomation that they will share..

Hoping for tips from community..

Thanks

Abhishek ktr

Kanpur, UP, India
1 comment
Connect Moderator

Re: Local guide problem no.1

Hi @KATHERIA

Welcome to Connect. Nice to meet you! Congratulations on your first post. You did well. 

To make you feel at home I suggest you take a look at Your Guide to Connect (it's a quick introduction to our community) and feel free to introduce yourself here.

If you have questions, try using the search field at the top first. Then check the Help desk documents and What are Connect topics before asking a new question in the How-to section.

Is the problem you describe when you are taking photos of a business and the owner or staff get suspicious about who you are? And you feel you need some kind of ID from Google to legitimize who you are and what you are doing?

If so, you can use your profile page in Google Maps to show who you are and what you are doing.

Just remember you are a volunteer and do not represent Google. 

I hope this helps. If not please elaborate on your question.

Cheers

Morten