Mowlamentum's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local guide is spamming photos

A local guide is spamming photos to promote their own business in other business' pages @AngieYC

Edit: Removed tags for other moderators

Lincoln, UK
6 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Local guide is spamming photos

Hello @Mowlamentum,

I will reach out to you via private message regarding this issue.

In the future, if you have any issue please tag one Google Moderator to help you and to not over tag because it can be consider as a harassment. 

I am also changing your topic label to the how-tos topic. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

@AngieYC

Hi Angie, I have a problem with a local guide that spams photos on google my business. Our business is not the only one that's affected. Can you help me?

Google Moderator

Hello @hildaoltean,

Thank you for reaching out, do you think that there is only one person that is spamming on the business listing or different users that are spamming on the business listing?. 

In order to help you regarding this issue, we will need more specific information but please do not disclose any personal information of the other Local Guides including Google Maps URL. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

It looks like its a bot or something im not sure like 10 businesses got spammed with the same photos 😞

Level 6

@AngieYC It looks like its a bot or something im not sure like 10 businesses got spammed with the same photos 😞

Google Moderator

Hello @hildaoltean,

In this case I will send you a private message to help you resolve this issue.