RitaDutta's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Local guide account suspended

My husband is a local guide.He earned about 27000 points as a Local Guide.But he can't use local guide connect because his account suspended.

Please help him for recovery.His email ID is <EMAIL ADDRESS REDACTED>

Screenshot_Chrome_20180227-094405.png

Joypur, West Bengal, India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Local guide account suspended

Hi @RitaDutta,

Thanks for reaching out. As @Rezgar and @Naiem suggested, please refer to the post they've shared. Also, I want to let you know that sharing personal information publicly is not allowed here on Connect. That's why I edited your post. 

The Local Guides team may remove participants from the program if their contributions violates our Review Policy, Local Guides Program rules and/or Google’s Terms of Service.

Users who violate the Local Guides Program rules are ineligible from participating in the Local Guides program and receiving related benefits. This does not affect other services associated with their Google account.

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @RitaDutta, Welcome to Local guides connect. Thank you for your posting. Please refer this link for your better understand /t5/Help-Desk/Why-was-I-removed-from-the-Local-Guides-program/m-p/568236#M285

Thanks for connect with us. If you have another question. Feel free to ask here.

Happy Guiding

Happy Mapping

Regards,

- Al Naiem

Level 10

Hi @RitaDutta

Please refer to Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? and reach out accordingly via the various channels listed in the post. Meanwhile, we ask that you close this account right away as by creating multiple accounts to bypass restrictions, you are violating the Local Guides program rules.

Best Regards 
Rezgar

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @RitaDutta,

Thanks for reaching out. As @Rezgar and @Naiem suggested, please refer to the post they've shared. Also, I want to let you know that sharing personal information publicly is not allowed here on Connect. That's why I edited your post. 

The Local Guides team may remove participants from the program if their contributions violates our Review Policy, Local Guides Program rules and/or Google’s Terms of Service.

Users who violate the Local Guides Program rules are ineligible from participating in the Local Guides program and receiving related benefits. This does not affect other services associated with their Google account.

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you @NadyaPN for your attention