DwightS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Local Guides

Hello,

I am so happy with the entire Google Maps experience. I was born on the eve of the computer revolution, 6 years after Eniac. As I grew up, I watched the evolution of computers. I watches as the computer shrunk to a point where I hold in my hand more computing power than existed anywhere in 1960. I watched as they got faster and better. My personal story is the entire GPS system. I do not get lost. I no longer have to use out of date maps (that I could never refold). 

I love tech, but coming from a time when it wasn't, I have a healthy respect for using one's own intelligence to solve problems. In that, Google assists with many programs. 

I enjoy talking about tech and finding out the arcane in's and outs of software.

I am also a contributor. I have over 1350 points, over 800 reviews, and over 1450 photos with almost 3 million views. I post pictures and reviews whereever I go, Nashville, Las Vegas, New Orleans, San Francisco and, this summer, I will be in Paris. 

I'm a techie and probably will always be one..

Brooklyn, NY, United States
1 comment
Level 9

Re: Local Guides

Hi @DwightS

Welcome to LG Connect. We are very glad to see you here. You are contributing to maps with your passion. Very nice & impressive but it would be good for us to

see details about you in the latest thread of Introduce Yourself First.

Thanks for sharing..

KamalH

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh