HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Local Guides Were Are You?

Aww thank you for mentioning me @HelloSamsonR I am greatly humbled to be mentioned along side such great women who has helped make such great contributions to our Connect family and Google Maps 🙂 

Level 10

@DiAnaUS You are heartily welcome 😄

Level 9

@SoniaK let @HelloSamsonR@give thanks , to say thank you even to your family on eof the first things that I teach my daughters, sometimes it's just to say thanks sometimes it's I am very proud being a member of this Family ...

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR @SoniaK @DiAnaUS @TraciC

@KarenVChin @KlaudiaB

@am also a women right supporter outside the Connect in my life

Women are everything in our life , Mother , sister , wife , daughter , colleague , everything. We can't live without women really not kidding , so we must support the Women right everywhere , our world are very tough no mercy ....

Level 10

@OSAMA 

@OSAMA wrote:

@HelloSamsonR am also a women right supporter outside the Connect in my life , 

Women are everything in our life , Mother , sister , wife , daughter , colleague , everything. We can't live without women really not kidding , so we must support the Women right everywhere , our world are very tough no mercy ....

@OSAMA You are truly an inspiration to this community, your words are so encouraging I think am getting emotional already. @OSAMA I didnt mention some women in connect probably i dont know them. Please help me mention women you know so they know we support them and we are happy to have them in this world and in connect here. I think its time to get emotional a little bit.

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR @You emotional 😢😢

🤣😂😁🤣😂😁🤣😂😁

No way you are laughing 24/365 I didn't realize you are emotional No Way 

@U-royFelixA  @SanyaOdare @JonasKL @MahabubMunna @SalmaanN

@can you imagine that !

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR

Those are some of my emotional best MEN

😂😁😢😢😢😢😢😁😂

@OSAMA wrote:

@HelloSamsonR@You emotional 😢😢

🤣😂😁🤣😂😁🤣😂😁

@Can you imagine that !

Level 10

@OSAMA wrote:

@HelloSamsonR@You emotional 😢😢

🤣😂😁🤣😂😁🤣😂😁

@Can you imagine that !

@OSAMA Am very emotional after your post about women. and to be honest with you now, am very emotional now. our society needs to do more.

Level 10

@OSAMA Its emotional time and I feel like crying. 

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR

@I believe you bro , as a doctor I will tell you something about men :  "they feel that emotional moments are weakness"

@OSAMA Am very emotional after your post about women. and to be honest with you now, am very emotional now. our society needs to do more.