cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guides Summit 2017 Email

@DallasP wrote:

Thanks @MeredithE

It seems strange since the FAQ for this said that you will not receive any replies unless you are chosen.  

Regards,

Dallas

Maybe you got this spot!!!

Level 8

@Anonymous FAQ's are a tricky thing...I think of this email as a nice 'Your submission went through' auto email... Good luck! 

Level 7

Yes, I received the acknowledgement email. It is nice to know that they are beginning to look into the applications. I am sure that the ones chosen would be the most deserving and fits their criteria. All the best to everyone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.
Level 10

Dear @Anonymous

All the applied local guides will receive the same e.mail also I received a one last year .

I think this is a confirmation that Google team had received your application .

Best wishes for all the applied local guides. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @MarilouS

@LucioV

@MeredithE

I think that since I have done this great public service announcement of updating everyone about the status of the local guides summit via email, I should be chosen for the summit.  LOL @my bald faced plug.

Connect Moderator

Received this email earlier this evening as well - was happy to receive a confirmation and reminder that our wonderful Local Guides Googlers/Community Managers will be working hard and reviewing our applications soon 🙂 Wishing the best of luck to everyone!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 8

Yes! Received same email yesterday night. It's just a acknowledgement of recovering the application. Now we are all waiting for the big day! 19th May!. All the best for everyone who has applied!

Maheah

@DallasP wrote:

Screenshot_20170503-182536.png

I received this email 30 minutes ago. I thought I would receive an email only if I was accepted to the Summit. Has anyone else received this email? @TraciC 

Level 10

@Anonymous @LucioV I also received the mail in the morning. 

Level 10

here is my mail Received from Google !

Screenshot (170).png

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+