Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Local guide summit email

HI @Gautam6160

yaa that`s cool ....I have also got that email. That is soo exiting ..... 🙂

Level 10

Oh! you all got notified that your form is submitted. So congratulations and best wishes for selection to all of you: @Gautam6160@SDatta@denisbaranoff@LucasKellermann & @ProfArunCM.

Level 9

I dont think that Its an invitaion email.Its just informing that we applied for summit 17...

Level 7

Got the email too. Woke up and saw the subject of the email in the notification bar and was excited for a few seconds, then realized it was too soon for the result.

Anyway, good to know they received our applications.

Level 10

Yeah @SDatta its a confirmation email notifying that the form is received.

Level 5

I think this is for keeping intrigue . And that we should't forget about improving google maps )))

@SayantanD wrote:

I dont think that Its an invitaion email.Its just informing that we applied for summit 17...

Level 8

Those people are going to join gobal summit 2017

plz comment  ,which people are going to joint  global summit 2017.

Level 8

Re: Those people are going to join gobal summit 2017

Local Guides who got selected will receive an email from the team by May 19th. Please be patient until then

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 9

Hi @soumyajyotir , still they are checking all application forms . The selected candidate will be informed via private mail by may 19.

Level 9

@soumyajyotir Still there is no update about who will attend #LGSummit17 Its depends on Google Local Guide authority. Within May 19 they will send confirmation who will selected for #LGSummit17 Thanks