DasPluvious's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Local Guides Perks

@Fazlook what part of canada? which city? may be you can share the code for others to enjoy it instead?? 

haha let me know if you are willing to give it away! 

Level 8

@JoDo hey  sorry to hear that. It’s not fun here either in vancouver,BC as we get to go to a smaller screen and not great quality theather but it’s a movie haha am not too picky as long as i get to watch a movie. 

So if you are feeling generous and sharing the code here for someone else to use the code that would be a great community spirit! (: 

Level 8

@MasterTran i think you should change your city to where you are currently residing. It’s only available in some countries and if your profile is set to american or something you’ll get it but where you are currently at won’t be participating. And if you don’t mind sharing our code here so someone else can use it instead of a waste (: 

Pass it on!! 

Level 8

@BhatkantiMak well this is great community spirit! do what you love and the universe will give you reason to commit  to it!! Last year i got New York times subscription!! 

And guess what you have 2 days to submit a video to explain what you just mentioned and google will pay for your tickets to San Francisco in october!!! See where this can lead to...life is full of surprises (: 

Level 8

@cals326 i think it’s based on location and their agency between the theater and the app. Some hasn’t partnered with Atom like the bigger cinemas

Level 5

@MinalC Hmm not sure! I got the $5 ticket and BF got the $5 off. We both live in NYC with plenty of Atom supported theaters. Ah someone commented saying guides below Level 8 were put into a random drawing, which explains why some are happier than others!

Level 6

I too have received a movie ticket perk. I have not used mine just yet though! I've also received a free subscription to time magazine in the past? What are some perks that's other of you have received?

@DasPluvious wrote:

How many of y'all just received a free movie ticket for being a local guide? Just used mine for Infinity War!!!!! I've received some pretty awesome benefits from Google over the years, but a premium movie ticket the day the biggest movie of the year comes out, incredible. 

Level 8

nothing else aside from those 2 and 2gb extra storage.

Level 5

I'm a fairly new guide & I got the $5 ticket. I didn't even know they gave out perks, I was just guiding because I like to! Awesome! 

Level 8

@BooMeringue me neither! I didnt even know we would get any perks! I just think this is great to guide others!