Level 5

Flower

20150617_090011.jpg

Google Moderator

Re: Flower

Hello @SumanShalom,

Thank you for sharing this nice picture, 

Since you are new in the community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.
  • Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

There has been an ongoing thread about this topic, I am merging your post to the Local Guides Garden thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Bunga wortel yang sedang mekar.

Halo @NurAini,

Terima kasih telah berbagi foto bunga ini. Kalau boleh tau apakah bunga ini mekar dari wortel itu sendiri atau bagaimana ya?

Karena sudah ada thread yang berjalan mengenai topik ini, saya akan menggabungkan post kamu kedalam thread Local Guides Garden.

Mengingat kamu masih baru di Connect, silahkan baca panduan ini Mohon Baca Sebelum Membuat Posting.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Wonderful indonesia

Hello @Dede97,

Thank you for sharing this nice picture. 

There has been an ongoing thread about this topic, I am merging your post to the Local Guides Garden thread. 

Level 6

Insta pic

2018-06-23-15-01-48.jpg

Nature 

Level 6

Beautiful Flowers

good morninggood morning

Google Moderator

Re: Beautiful Flowers

Hello @Virkumar5,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing the vibrant colors of this beautiful flower with us. Are they from your garden or did you find them in the wild?

Since this is your first post on Connect, I’d recommend you to read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post? topics where you can find some great tips that will help you get started.

By the way I am going to merge your post with Local Guides Garden

Level 8

Re: "Flowers Photography"

Age select to hoi. @Bishnu_Modhu 🙂

Level 5

Paisajes de Aguascalientes, México

IMG_20180926_111421_744.jpg

IMG_20180924_132259_886.jpg

IMG_20180924_195743_509.jpg

------------