Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Some Shot of Flowers

Thank You

Level 9

Re: Freshness

hi @Petra_M,

Thanks for the appreciations. This is very popular in India and its used in almost almost all happy  occasions India. This is easily available everywhere also. Its used for worship in temple, used for marriage functions decorations, Dipawali festaival and all festivals in India. This is also put on door and windows for a beautiful look and for positive vives in home. The political party members also use it greet someone with garland. This has mainly two main colours i.e Orange and Yellow. Rest all are its varieties.Its very lovely and and very fresh looking flower. It spreads positiveness and happiness by its look.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides Garden

Hi @VineetMisra,

Thanks for the reply. These informations are very useful, thanks for sharing.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Flowers - with five petals only

Hi @DrShaunak
Nice click.

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Hi @AnuradhaP
Nice click.

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Hi @Zeds
Nice click.

#LetsGuide

Level 8

Hi @Zeds
Nice click. I love flower a lot. 

#LetsGuide

Level 8

Hi @Zeds
Nice click. I love flower a lot. Thanks for sharing lots of flower with us. 

#LetsGuide

Former Google Contributor

Re: Quand on fait la découverte on ne laisse rien passer sous l’œil

Hello @Gloire_Congo,

These flowers are amazing. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Are they grown in your garden?

By the way there's a topic here on Connect - Local Guides Garden, where you can take a look and enjoy other Local Guides' flowers. Please note that I've merged your post to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Iam a flower man

IMG_20190101_170316.jpg

Hi my dear local guide s this is my new style and photography.i love this photo.and u