ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: strange Flowers

Hi @GOLD_ ,

Thanks for sharing these really strange looking flowers. 

I am going to merge your post to the Local Guides Garden thread where you can enjoy other Local Guides' shared flowers.

Meanwhile why don't you check the What makes a good post? article. There you'll find some great tips that will help you to get started.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Lavender flower . Wonderful Indonesia

Hi @Dede97

It's a very amazing photo, thanks for sharing it with us. I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the Local Guides Garden topic, to keep everything more organised.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Local Guides Garden

গতকাল ০৫ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৯ আমি চট্টগ্রাম বোট ক্লাবে গিয়েছিলাম, সেখানে ক্লাবের সামনে একটি সুন্দর ফুলের বাগান দেখতে পেলাম। সেই বাগান থেকে তোলা কয়েকটি ফুলের ছবি সকলের জন্য এখানে দিয়ে দিলাম।
গাঁদা ফুলগাঁদা ফুল

বিভিন্ন রংএর গাঁদা ফুলবিভিন্ন রংএর গাঁদা ফুল

গাঁদা ফুলগাঁদা ফুল

একহুচ্ছ গাঁদা ফুল।একহুচ্ছ গাঁদা ফুল।

#lets guide

#localguide

#localguideconnect

#bangladeshlocalguide.

Google Moderator

Re: Local Guides Garden

Hello @Siddiqui-BA,

Thank you for sharing, I saw a lot of these flowers used for prayers in some countries, do you use it the same way or no?.

There has been an ongoing thread about this topic and to keep Connect organize I am merging it here

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Journey of life =)

Olá @matheusrezende

Bem bonita a foto, obrigado por compartilhar conosco. Seria uma orquídea essa flor? Minha vó tem uma coleção enorme de vários tipos e cores espalhados pela casa. 

Eu gostaria de lhe informar que eu movi o seu post para o tópico Local Guides Garden onde se encaixa melhor. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: ورد من جمال الطبيعه

Hi @Ahmed45

Welcome to Connect.

These are very beautiful photos that you shared with us. I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the Local Guides Garden topic, to keep everything more organised.

Level 6

The beautiful garden

IMG-20190212-WA0001.jpg

Re: The beautiful garden

Hi @Bajrabhusan,

Very nice garden! 

Is this your garden? Or you just visited somewhere a botanical garden? It will be very nice if you add more details about the photo.

By the way,  I moved your post to this topic  Local Guides Garden. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1
Level 1

Free time photography

• <REDACTED>
  • Visit my sitمٹر کا پھولمٹر کا پھول

گھاسگھاس

سرسوں کا پھولسرسوں کا پھول

Re: Free time photography

Hi @CH9,

Welcome to Connect!

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback, and more. Everyone is welcome here but do note that this is not a platform for commercial advertising or self-promotion of any kind. Please review our Local Guides Program Rules before your next post.

Since you are new to the community, you can introduce yourself in our Introduce Yourself - February 2019 topic, and also check out the tips in 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

I redacted your personal contact details from the post. You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a Private Messaging System in place instead.

By the way,  I moved your post to this topic  Local Guides Garden. Feel free to check it out.