ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Small flowers on the road side.

A group of beautiful small flowers in a plant on the road side looking very nice and charming. This us just neglected by the people passing by. May be nobody is looking to these but it is very attracting to me.
Very small flowersVery small flowers

A China rose plant on the road side.A China rose plant on the road side.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Small flowers on the road side.

Hi @Siddiqui-BA

Thank you for this post. I will merge it into Local Guides Garden in order to receive a better exposure. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@Sorbe, thank you very much for your prompt reply. I am very glad to receive your reply and merging my post in the local guide garden.

Level 10

@Sorbe , thank you very much for your prompt reply. I am very glad to receive your reply and merging my post in the local guide garden

Level 3

I found this beautiful flower in a bare land.

IMG_20190119_154611.jpg

------------
Level 10

Re: I found this beautiful flower in a bare land.

Cute flower 🤩

Re: I found this beautiful flower in a bare land.

Hi @SMAA,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful flower! Please note that I'm going to move it  to our Local Guides Garden where it would be enjoyed even more. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Local Guides Garden

Hi @ErmesT,

The photos are really amazing and I agree with @TravellerG that the second photo is a professional one! It will be very nice if you share more such photos with us!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: 🌿🍁🌿Pataias, Portugal

Olá @AC84

Muito linda essa foto, obrigado por compartilhá-la conosco. Eu gostaria de lhe informar que eu movi o seu post para o tópico Local Guides Garden, sinta-se a vontade para verificá-lo. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Insta pic

Hi @RxMuhsin

It's a very amazing photo, thanks for sharing it with us. I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the Local Guides Garden topic, to keep everything more organised.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!