ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Vendor

Re: Mobile Click

Hi @Anasizzari,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. Do you mind telling a bit more about this flower? Do you have it in your garden?

Since you're new to the community, you can check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics to find some great tips that will help you get started. You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

By the way, I moved your post to Local Guides Garden, as it fits better there, and you can check what other Local Guides posted.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 1

Beautiful Flowers

20181016_113647.jpg

Es una de las flores más bonitas 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Flowers - with five petals only

Hi @HariWIbowo Czy to jest pnąca roślina? Wygląda jak gloriosa.Pozdrawiam 🙂

Level 5

Re: Flowers - with five petals only

Makasih .olok2anya.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful Flowers

Hi @Ecr1,

Welcome to Connect. 

It's a really nice photo, thanks for sharing it with us. I also wanted to let you know that I've moved your post to Local Guides Garden. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Rebond ( water hyacinth flower )

কচুরি ফুল ( water hyacinth flower )কচুরি ফুল ( water hyacinth flower )

Winter is special season for Rebond flower. it's Bengali name is “Kochuri Ful” . This flower can be found everywhere in Bangladesh at this time. I like to play with this flower from childhood.

History: A Brazilian tourist brought this flower tree while coming to Bangladesh in the year 1800.

#googlelocalguides

#localguidesconnect

#bangladeshlocalguides

#Bangladesh

#mobilephotography 

#letsguides

#localguides

Level 8

Re: Rebond ( water hyacinth flower )

@MdSharifHossen ছবিটি অনেক সুন্দর হয়েছে। ছোটো বেলায় এই ফুলটি দিয়ে খেলতাম।  অনেক স্মৃতি মনে পড়ে গেল ❤️

Level 10

ছবি তোলার ফ্রেমিং টা পছন্দ হইছে । এমন ছোট ছোট জিনিষ গুলো তুলে ধরতে হবে আমাদের দেশের  @MdSharifHossen

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@MdSharifHossen ভাল হয়েছে, চালিয়ে যান

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Level 8

@saiful27oct ধন্যবাদ ভাই।  ❤️

Cheers

Happy Guiding