Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Local Guides Connect

I agree with @Sovon , An app will be more convenient. 

Level 7

This does not help us to communicate better, since browser is a piece of some web UI, unlike in app that would be easy to navigate in-app UI and comfortably click an app icon than typing the website or finding in bookmarks.

Level 7

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Me too expecting same. 

Level 5

Application for local guides

Hello everyone 😀😊

It's my first celebrate for local guides connect iam so happy for that I have suggestion to ask Google to mak e an application for local guides connect to make big community to be useful for us I need to help please 🥺❤️

Happy celebrate 🥂🎈♥️

Connect Moderator

Re: Application for local guides

Hi  @Hagar22 !

Welcome to Connect! 
Your idea has been answered by google in another post, so I will merge your post with the previous one to keep Connect organized. 
Please feel free to keep sharing your ideas and great Local Guides stories here in Connect. 
Happy Guiding!

If you want me to read your post or your comment, please tag me as @Cecilita so I can see it.

Buenos Aires, Argentina | Argentina Local Guides | My Google Maps
- New in Connect? Start Here!
- How to be more green? Click Here!
- Best Places to visit in Bs As: Click here!
- Social Media: Instagram | Twitter

Level 9

Hi @TraciC  mam i m not able to be super active on this connect as the application is not on  App Store (iphone).

Can we expect the application on Iphone ? 

Regards 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @RohitGahlot,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Currently, there isn't dedicated application for Connect. However, this idea has been brought up and you can vote for it here

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Someone has to have a discord page for this stuff! Have you heard of any?