Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Yeah it must be easier way to connect and review the place

Level 6

ضعف المنتدى

المنتدى محدود امكانيه التواصل ورفع الصور ضعيف فى ترتيب المهام وضعيف فى التعارف . ارجو انشاء تطبيق للمرشدين المحلين . هذا طلب للمره الثانيه 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bls: Local Guides Connect App

Hi guys, I believe one day (I hope as soon as possible) Google will develop an Android application for Local Guides Connect. 

Level 8

How can I connect my local guide acc to another app

Level 8

Me also thinking the same

Vighnesh Acharya
Former Google Contributor

Re: ضعف المنتدى

Hi @Ahmed_Mohmed_h

I would like to inform you that I've merged your post to Local Guides Connect App, feel free to check it out. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: ضعف المنتدى

Hi @Ahmed_Mohmed_h

I would like to inform you that I've merged your post to Local Guides Connect App, feel free to check it out. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Google was  give the annual gift like as a Google product early access 

It's right or wrong

Hi @Abdulayaz

I would like to inform you that sometimes, there are perks available and it will vary from time to time and from region to region. It depends on who the Google partners are. There may also be special and/or early access to Google features. You can read more about it on this article Get recognized.

Level 1

Bls: Local Guides Connect App

Thats good ide i think, may be