AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guides, 2023 Album of Star Videos

Screenshot_20231230-105318.png

Caption: @Trail_blazer's Star Video of Sonu Chur Chur Naan uploaded onto Google Maps on 2023-10-19 and showing star views of 4,322 as at 2023-12-30

Sonu Chur Chur Naan 

I visited this place in Oct 2023 during peak noon time. It gets very busier during noon time as this place is close to District Court, Playground, Stadium and other commercial companies. I had lunch here and rated this place with Photos, Videos. You can check out the details at this POI.

Level 8

@TiffanyStockstill Star Video

Captions: @tiffanystockstill of The Boathouse Restaurant uploaded onto Google Maps on June 11, 2023 and showing the star views of 1227043 as at  11/04/2023Captions: @tiffanystockstill of The Boathouse Restaurant uploaded onto Google Maps on June 11, 2023 and showing the star views of 1227043 as at 11/04/2023

Captions: @TiffanyStockstill of The Boat House, Kennebunkport, Maine uploaded onto Google Maps on 06/11/2023 and showing star views of 1227057 as at 11/04/2023. 

My most viewed video OR  Star video is of  The Boathouse, Maine, USA  listing contributed to Google Maps for the purposes of this post captures a visit in Maine at The BoatHouse Restaurant during a summer trip to delight in the Lobster dish that locales suggested. You can see my review and additionally contributed images and videos for the place Here . I have more than one video but I do not have the option to filter the videos from the images on my profile for a more in depth volume calculation so I'm including the one, not three as mentioned by @AdamGT owner and creator of Top100LocalGuides.com on the site. Maine was nice, the weather is different but the class of service and friendliness as well as the community at this restaurant made the experience for Louisiana visitors exceptional. If you are interested in my contributions or videos per views you can review them at my direct link below. Thank you.

@TiffanyStockstill

Captions: @tiffanystockstill Google Avatar Profile ImageCaptions: @tiffanystockstill Google Avatar Profile Image

Connect Moderator

Caption: @LightRich's Star Video of MAQUE cafe uploaded onto Google Maps on 2022-01-20 and showing star views of 170,507 as at 2023-12-28Caption: @LightRich's Star Video of MAQUE cafe uploaded onto Google Maps on 2022-01-20 and showing star views of 170,507 as at 2023-12-28

MAQUÉ café, Cuautemoc, Ciudad de Mexico

Los restaurantes Maque son famosos por sus deliciosas conchas y aunque la primera sucursal estaba en Ciudad Satelite, al norte de la Ciudad de México, muy cerca de donde vivo, esta sucursal en el corazón de la Condesa en de CDMX fue una gran adición y un completo éxito, pues esa lleno desde primeras horas de la mañana. Sus mesas en la banqueta ademas del interior del local permite que el lugar sea pet-friendly. Visutar este restaurante siempre será garantía.

Level 10

Caption: @Arthur2022's Star Video of 新北市板橋體育場 uploaded onto Google Maps on 2022-06-26 and showing star views of 389,218 as at 2023-12-19Caption: @Arthur2022's Star Video of 新北市板橋體育場 uploaded onto Google Maps on 2022-06-26 and showing star views of 389,218 as at 2023-12-19

新北市板橋體育場New Taipei City, Taiwan

This is not my best video. Google AI’s preferences are really confusing. Almost all the ones it recommended were ones that I didn’t like very much, and it didn’t recommend any that I thought were beautifully photographed.

Level 10

Caption: @Kumaarsantosh's Star Video of Dasaprakash uploaded onto Google Maps on 2023-04-08 and showing star views of 27,725 as at 2024-01-01Caption: @Kumaarsantosh's Star Video of Dasaprakash uploaded onto Google Maps on 2023-04-08 and showing star views of 27,725 as at 2024-01-01

I have changed my Star Video from the Previous Star Video of Na Muang Waterfalls, 4169, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand Uploaded onto Google Maps on 2020-09-25 with the new one from Dasaprakash Restaurant as described below.

Dasaprakash

This is a famous South Indian Restaurant chain in India. They are famous for the delicious and authentic taste of South Indian food. Although they serve North Indian and continental food as well but their speciality is in South Indian cuisine. Mini Idli (steamed) sambhar is their signature dish. The video captures the exterior of Dasaprakash. There is a beutiful idol of Lord Ganesha at the entry which gives the divine feel to the guests right at the entrance. The entrance door is beautifully decorated with flower pots and paintings. The ambience is quite good.

The change in video's star views in last FIVE cycles:
Date                                    Star views        Change in Star Views
09-September-2023                 719                         ----
30-September-2023                 749                          30 

01-November-2023              15,922                   15,173

01-December-2023               15,934                         12

01-January-2024                   27,725                  11,791

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Level 8

Caption: @Scheria's Star Video of SF Masonic Auditorium uploaded onto Google Maps on 2023-11-11 and showing star views of 511,573 as at 2023-12-23Caption: @Scheria's Star Video of SF Masonic Auditorium uploaded onto Google Maps on 2023-11-11 and showing star views of 511,573 as at 2023-12-23

SF Masonic Auditorium Nob Hill United States Star video on Google Maps

This was captured with my Galaxy Note 20. Live music inside this Landmark with singing onstage via microphone. Voices from Live Nation Its Time Tour.

Date              Star views

Jan 2024         591,956

Level 10

Caption: @JustJake's Star Video of The Herb Box uploaded onto Google Maps on 2023-10-12 and showing star views of 82,651 as at 2024-01-29Caption: @JustJake's Star Video of The Herb Box uploaded onto Google Maps on 2023-10-12 and showing star views of 82,651 as at 2024-01-29

The Herb Box, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA 

As part of the food and drink video challenge, I hunted for the most appealing and universally appealing food/drink to shoot a video of. It wasn't going so well since I rarely eat appealing food (beer and fast food are the current hot topics on my Maps profile). Then, I was invited to an open house at the Herb Box for business owners to highlight their offerings for corporate events. I schmoozed & rubbed elbows with the fancy folks as if I wasn't totally out of my element. But, tucked in a back corner, was the most glorious spread. Little samples of all the dessert options were piled high and utterly unnoticed by the other attendees. I was just about to begin grabbing pastries by the arm-full when I remembered the Challenge! I pulled out the trusty Pixel 8 Pro and did a quick 360-degree tour of the dessert table. I did not win the Challenge, but my video has leap-frogged my original star video. 

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 9

Caption: @nigelfreeney's Star Video of Vivary Park uploaded onto Google Maps on 2022-08-01 and showing star views of 222,792 as at 2023-12-29Caption: @nigelfreeney's Star Video of Vivary Park uploaded onto Google Maps on 2022-08-01 and showing star views of 222,792 as at 2023-12-29

Vivary Park
This is the second time I have had to replace my star video through not being able to find it in amongst over 6,500 images that I have uploaded.

For a while this was a target location, because it afforded a wide variety of different categories of photo and videos - I have created blue lines, video, and photos. There is an ornate fountain, a bandstand, a war memorial, ornate gates, wildlife, wide open spaces, cultivated flower beds and so much more including a stream running through it. For me it was a place of inspiration and experimentation in my early days of taking images as a Google Local Guide.

It has been fenced of recently with a number of plans for change. I haven't had the opportunity to go and investigate so it seems likely that I will be posting some updates in the not to distant future.

Level 8

Betreff: Local Guides, 2023 Album of Star Videos

Screenshot_20240123_154136_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

Bildunterschrift: Sternvideo von @Stephanie_OWL  von Vabali Spa Düsseldorf, hochgeladen auf Google Maps im 

26.12.2023 und zeigt Sternansichten von 27997 zum Zeitpunkt 23.01.2024

Vabali Spa Düsseldorf

Man sieht den Eingangsbereich in abendlicher Beleuchtung.

Das Vabali Spa Düsseldorf gehört zu einer Kette von Wellness Oasen in Deutschland, zu der auch das Vabali Hamburg und das Vabali Berlin gehören.

In einer traumhaften Anlage befinden sich zahlreiche Saunen, Massagen, Gesichtsbehandlungen und mehr können zum stolzen Eintrittspreis von 47€ pro Person/Tag hinzugebucht werden.

Allerdings befinden sich auch diese auf einem gehobenen Preis Niveau.

Die Lage am See ist herrlich! Leider gibt es vom Vabali keinen Zugang ins Wasser.

Meinen kompletten Beitrag auf Google Maps findet ihr hier.

Über mich | Liebe Grüße aus Lage, der kleinen Zuckerstadt im schönen Lipperland, gelegen im Westen von Deutschland

Level 10

Rif.: Local Guides, 2023 Album of Star Videos

1704016996773.jpg

Caption: Star video by @Caverni of Cosmo Hotel Palace uploaded onto Google Maps on 2023-03-17 and showing star views of  87.474 as at 2023-30-12

Mi trovavo per un congresso di assicuratori organizzato dallo SNA Sindacato Nazionale Agenti di assicurazione, in un albergo nella periferia milanese in un piccolo paese chiamato Cinisello Balsamo e mi ha colpito la vista dalla mia camera, ovvero la zona circostante l' edificio e il paesaggio urbano con la tangenziale e le autovetture che passavano veloci sotto la finestra. Non è il mio miglior video ma sicuramente è il mio video più visto.
Riccardo Caverni.
Multa paucis