AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos

Caption: @ValeriaA_'s Star Photo of Centro Cultural Kirchner uploaded onto Google Maps on 2018-03-17 and showing star views of 8,852,514 as at 2022-12-07Caption: @ValeriaA_'s Star Photo of Centro Cultural Kirchner uploaded onto Google Maps on 2018-03-17 and showing star views of 8,852,514 as at 2022-12-07

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-07 at 08.41.28.jpeg

I took this photo during a meet-up I hosted in Buenos Aires around 4 years ago. I took it with my Samsung S9+ and it got to be the first photo of the Centro Cultural Kirchner in Maps during some time.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

Bls: Top 100 Star Photos Leaderboards (September, 2022)

Caption : Star photo by  @Nugraha721 of AT -Thohir Mosque uploaded onto google maps on 20 /04 /2022  and showing the star views as at  18 /05 /2022Caption : Star photo by @Nugraha721 of AT -Thohir Mosque uploaded onto google maps on 20 /04 /2022 and showing the star views as at 18 /05 /2022I will display my best photos in the Top Star Photos Leaderboard, here my photo that gets a view of the many photos I've uploaded to google map is the photo of the At Thohir Mosque , with a total view of 11,028, I hope to be part of the 100 Top Star Photos organized by Local Guide Connect 

| My IG | My FB | My Maps |
Connect Moderator

Hi @Nuga_72 

That's a great photo of the Mosque and thank you for sharing it with us. However, to participate on the Star Photos leaderboards, you need to follow the instructions on the data entry system and part of this is to post your star photo on the Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos post which was specifically created for this. You can think of it as a photo album of star photos and this is where you must add and maintain your star photo screenshot. You will also need to follow the instructions in that post regarding the format required. Please understand that with hundreds of participating Local Guides, all this is done to keep things consistent and better organized.

I will now move your Mosque photo there so you can read up on the requirements and edit your post to fit in with them.  Once you've done that you will need to enter the details in the data entry system.

Level 8

Bls: Featured L7 Star Photos (September, 2022)

Halo @AdamGT ini adalah foto bintang yang paling banyak viewnya yang saya  
miliki , ini foto merupakan bangunan Masjid di daerah Podomoro Golf View dinamakan Masjid At Thohir beberapa bulan ini Masjid ini ramai di kunjungi oleh para pelancong lokal dari berbagai daerah di Indonesia karena Arsitekturnya yang Indah dan kalau malam Masjid selalu berubah warna ini yang menjadi daya tarik pengunjung dan sekalian untuk tempat sholat para pungunjung maupun warga yang tinggal di sekitar masjid , di samping itu ada bangunan Apartemen dan rumah tinggal.

2022-09-11 (2).png

Level 8

Thank You @AdamGT Saya akan memperbaikinya lagi , terimakasih atas masukkannya

Connect Moderator

Wow! That is sooo much better @Nuga_72 and you edited the old post rather than adding a new one as some often do, just perfect and it looks great. Just one minor thing to make it easier for me when selecting stars to feature 😉 would you please move all the text that you now above the star screenshot to below it. Just leave one blank line above the screenshot. Thank you.

Level 8

Ok Mr. @AdamGT I'm ready....thank you very much

Level 8

Hello @AdamGT saya belum dapat menemukan link yang akan saya pindahkan ke system datanya... terimakasih 

Level 8

Bls: Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos

Thank you @AdamGT  ,Now I understand how adding the star photo screenshot works and I'm looking forward to updating it in future...

Connect Moderator

Hi @Nuga_72 

This is your star photo screenshot link:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Local-Guides-2022-Star-Photos/m-p/3486466/h...

and the way this system works is that all your star photo entries on the leaderboards will point to that screenshot so you and everyone else will always easily find it.  This is why in future you will only ever update you star photo in that comment and not by adding another comment. Think of it like a photo album and this is your page in that photo album, and this is my page.  So in future, if you need to update your star photo screenshot  say for example your star photo attracts more views next month, well you:

1. You visit your data entry system
  2. Update your star photo details
  3. Copy the caption that is automatically generated for you
  4. Visit your page in the photo album
  5. Select Edit Reply (think of this as editing your page in the photo album)
  6. Select the screenshot
  7. Select the pencil icon to Edit Image
  8. Select the X to delete the old screenshot, and
  9. Proceed to add the new screenshot and add the caption from step 3 above.

Simples!

So would you please now delete the second screenshot that you added as we all have only one page in the photo album!  As well as deleting the screenshot, perhaps you could replace the words with a simple message along the lines "Now I understand how adding the star photo screenshot works and I'm looking forward to updating it in future"

Hopefully this is all clear now to you @Nuga_72 but if not, just ask as I'm here to help.