AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos

@AdamGT That sounds like fun! I'd love to see a F1 Grand Prix. The one in St. Petersburg is actually a Firestone Grand Prix. It's an IndyCar series race and most years the one in St. Pete is the season opener (March), however due to COVID it was pushed back to October and it was the last race of the season that year. I was lucky to score some free tickets with a great view!

Connect Moderator

It certainly looks like you had a great view @EvaBar.  Yes COVID has mucked up quite a few events. In fact, because of COVID we missed the 2020 Australian F1 Grand Prix. Oh yes, it's great scoring some free tickets 😉

Level 9

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-07 at 9.01.10 AM.jpeg

This is a photo of clinic room of Kingdom Hospital مستشفى المملكة -Riyadh -Kingdom Hospital, located in Al Rabie Quarter, Takkassosi street, in the northern part of Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia, is one of Saudi Arabia's latest and most extensively equipped private hospitals. It is one of the remarkable achievements of HRH Prince Al Waleed Bin Talal Al Saud, who is always keen to support the Saudi economy.

Level 8

760140.JPG

القهوه التركي جيده وكباب التركي والمشاوي المشكله وفطيره اللحم ومشاوي الدجاج لهم طعم مختلف وطريقه التقديم حلوه

Level 8

Map-Star photo Omgannah-2022-06-28.JPG

القهوه التركي جيده وكباب التركي والمشاوي المشكله وفطيره اللحم ومشاوي الدجاج لهم طعم مختلف وطريقه التقديم حلوه

Connect Moderator

Hi @AdamGT .. I hope I got it right this time...
I have now added my latest screenshot which you can find here
Thank you dear and cheers from Wellington

Connect Moderator

Well done @indahnuria, you've finally done it. 

However, you shouldn't have added your screenshot in a new post!  Instead, you should have edited your original screenshot and replaced it with the new.  We each have one place ("comment") in this post ("photo album") for our star photo screenshot!  There are specific reasons for this and the main one being, it avoids you having to update your screenshot link each month and possibly making mistakes as you have just done.  Let me explain.  You've just added a new star photo screenshot BUT you haven't updated your screenshot link to point to it.  Consequently, if you leave it as it incorrectly now is, future leaderboards including your rising star (views) will point to the wrong screenshot 😞 

It's an easy fix and you now have 2 choices:

1. Delete the last screenshot from here and change that post to words along the lines "I have now added my latest screenshot which you can find here, OR
  2. Update your screenshot link to point to your latest screenshot! 

It's your choice but I prefer option 1 😉  Don't make it hard on yourself to have to work out and update your screenshot link each time you update your data.  Like you have just done, history has shown that this is where most participants make mistakes 😉

BTW as well as in the opening post, this is all explained in the online context help information  😉  I'm explaining this in detail here so that others that follow you will avoid making this same mistake.

Connect Moderator

Oh my @AdamGT ... apologies. I really have to read everything thoroughly! I will go with option number one as you suggested. Thank you for bearing with me.

Connect Moderator

Great that you agree with option #1 @indahnuria. It will be sooo much easier and better for you. I'm here to help should you need it and please never hesitate regardless on how big or small your issue is.

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @AdamGT ..

I have edited the star photo on the page as you suggested and also the caption. I hope I got it right today 😁

You have done  tremendous job indeed!