AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos

image.png

Caption: Star photo by @Atizol uploaded onto Google Maps on january 2019 and showing the star views as at february 2022

Level 5

Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos

Restaurante Lalo! un lugar para disfrutarRestaurante Lalo! un lugar para disfrutar

Foto tomada por eltiojulio subida el 20 de Enero del 2022 mostrando las vistas hasta el 28 de Febrero del 2022

Esta es una captura de pantalla de mi foto de estrella actual. Es la entrada del restaurante Lalo! ubicado en la calle de Zacatecas #173 en la Colonia Roma Norte, la foto fue tomada con mi celular Galaxi Note 9, este lugar se los recomiendo ya que es tranquilo, la atención es muy buena, los , meseros son muy amables y te dan muy buenas recomendaciones de los alimentos, algo que me gusto es que si te gustan los Hot Cakes puedes pedirlos a cualquier hora del día, los precios son accesibles y disfrutas de una buena comida.

This is a screenshot of my current star photo. It is the entrance of the restaurant Lalo! located on Calle de Zacatecas #173 in Colonia Roma Norte, the photo was taken with my Galaxi Note 9 cell phone, I recommend this place because it is quiet, the service is very good, the waiters are very friendly and give you very good food recommendations, something that I liked is that if you like Hot Cakes you can order them at any time of the day, the prices are accessible and you enjoy a good meal.

Level 8

Screenshot_2022-03-04-11-45-10-52.jpg

 My highest viewed photo.

Level 8

@Eng_Motiur Congratulations on your photo views. As a fellow Level 8 Local guide, I just wanted to suggest that your screenshot should be cropped so it only shows the photo rather than the whole mobile phone screen.  

Level 8

Screenshot_20220310-131434_Maps.jpg

star photo by @CAHarsh Uploaded in oct 2021 Star views as at 10/03/2022

@AdamGT here's my latest update.

Level 7

Star photo by @RenanSavidan. Uploaded on Maps on 01 October 2019. Star views as at 12 March 2022.Star photo by @RenanSavidan. Uploaded on Maps on 01 October 2019. Star views as at 12 March 2022.

Hi @bmuu ,

Beta testing ...

I am creating that new comment to move my old star photo comment and capture to this post (2022).

I hope I do it properly.

Thanks again,

Bye,

@RenanSavidan 

Level 10

Caption: @TerryPG's Star Photo of Walmart Supercentre uploaded onto Google Maps on 2018-12-15 and showing star views of 6,213.085,updatedOct 29,2022

walmart oct.jpg

Connect Moderator

Hi @tony_b 

Regarding your comment about @Eng_Motiurs mobile phot, editing and cropping a photo on mobile can be difficult at the best of times and the other issue is that on mobile the star views are not shown on the photo itself.  What I would recommend is that it's best to take the screenshot in landscape as per the examples listed in the instructions.

Connect Moderator

Perfect @RenanSavidan!!

Yes you are correct. Screenshots of star photos are now kept together in this post and you have now claimed your spot for your screenshot. As per step 4 in the instructions, if in future you need to update your star photo screenshot, for example replace it to show increased star views or even a new star photo, you simply edit your post and replace the old with a new screenshot. This way you don't unnecessarily add to the number of photos to your Connect photo count (there is a limit of 1000 photos per Local Guide), and secondly, if you are participating on the star photo leaderboards, you don't have to update your screenshot link 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hi @TerryPG 

Regarding your updated star photo screenshot please see my comment to @RenanSavidan which explains why when updating your star photo, you should not add a new screenshot to this post (an album of star photos) . You should have edited your earlier post 😉