AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Betreff: Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos

@AdamGT

Guten Morgen und meinen aller herzlichsten Dank für die Zeit, Arbeit, ermunternden Worte und sehr ausführliche Antwort!!! 

Ich bin umgehend in das Formular und habe die angegebenen Stellen nachgebessert 😊

Keine Ahnung woher ich die Zahl bei den Bewertungen hatte, ich habe nachgeforscht, sie aber nicht nochmal finden können 🙈

Jetzt steht dort, ganz korrekt, die 0.

Allerdings habe ich mich bereits zuvor gefragt, wie ich DIESE 0 ändern könnte.... 

Bei Straßen hinzufügen erklärt sich das sogar für mich ganz logisch 😂

Aber wie, verflixt, bekomme ich die andere 0 dort weg? 

Die von dir aufgezählten positiven Beispiele zum Starfoto hatte ich mir selbstverständlich bereits angeschaut. Tat dies jedoch nochmal 😉

Tatsächlich kann ich daraus sehr gut lernen. Zum Beispiel, meine Fotos nun auch quer, also horizontal aufzunehmen. 

Bisher tat ich dies meist hochkant, sah einfach im WhatsApp Status besser aus, wenn diese nicht erst beim drehen des Gerätes im Vollbild angezeigt wurden 🤣🤣🤣

Und bei deinem Formular, ich fand es seeehr angenehm, dass du zum Schluss fragtest wie viel Zeit das Ausfüllen in Anspruch genommen hat.... Und das du die "mehr als 30 Minuten" nicht weiter aufgeschlüsselt hattest😂

OK, jetzt gebe ich es zu, es waren DEUTLICH mehr🤣🤣🤣

Aber egal, ich werde zunehmend besser werden. 😉

Zum Beispiel habe ich bereits heute in den frühen Morgenstunden gelernt, dass es sinnvoller ist, einen langen Beitrag zwischendurch einmal zu kopieren.... 🙈

Was du nun liest, ist die zweite Fassung nachdem ich versehentlich die Seite geschlossen hatte obwohl ich absenden wollte🤣🤣🤣

Und nun, nochmals vielen lieben Dank!

Du bist sicherlich hundertfach versierter und deutlich schneller in allem was du hier auf die Beine gestellt hast mit den Tabellen, dennoch vermag ich mir nicht einmal ansatzweise vorstellen wie viel Zeit beim pflegen der Seiten und den vielfältigen Hilfestellungen für die LGs benötigt wird.

Das machst du großartig!

Liebe Grüße, Stephanie

Über mich | Liebe Grüße aus Lage, der kleinen Zuckerstadt im schönen Lipperland, gelegen im Westen von Deutschland

Level 9

Re: Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos

sol del niño foto.png

Esta es mi foto con mas vistas (información actualizada el 05/11/2022) es el Museo Sol del Niño, uno de los mas grandes de mi ciudad (Mexicali) la tome desde las escaleras hacia el mirador.

Connect Moderator

Betreff: Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos

Hi @Stephanie_OWL 

It takes longer first time round as it's new and unknown territory but then the time should quickly reduce as you fly through and only have to update the data that has changed.  As you have seen, your data entry form remembers your previously entered data so all you have to do update the changes.  The trickiest part is probably when you wish to update your star photo when either the star views have increased or you have a new star photo and your data entry form gives you step by step instructions for each of these situations.  Follow these straightforward instructions and you will be fine and avoid the need to work out and add a new link to your star photo.

I have checked your data and congratulations as it now looks 100% correct 🙂   A Ratings value of 0 is good.  This means for you have written reviews for each place you have given a star rating.

Regarding your star photo, just try setting your phone's auto rotate option on.  I don't know what phone you have but on my Android there's a setting for this.  Simply rotate your phone horizontally and then view and take a screenshot of your star photo!  Simple.

Connect Moderator

Welcome to the Top 100 Local Guide Leaderboards @VictorRamos24, and your star photo is certainly very sharp and clear so well done!  You've entered a Star Views Date of 15 January, 2021 however I think you meant to enter 15 January, 2022.  You need to use your data entry form and skip to  the Star Views Date and correct this.

Level 10

IMG_20220128_235417.jpgThis Photo was Taken on an Android Phone, During a Public Bus Trip, From the Windows Outside.  The Location was Bhulta Gauchia, Narayanganj, Bangladesh. Photoshoot Time was  March 19, 2021,

During the Photoshoot.  Screenshot Taken January 28, 2022.

Total views 105695. 

S Ahmed
Level 9

Yes, i do the entry form, thank you.

Level 7

Hola a todos esta es mi Star Photo 2022, la vista frontal de una de las primeras iglesias construidas en la ciudad más alta del mundo, La Paz Bolivia. Data del 1549 

Screenshot_20220115-160749_Maps.jpg

Level 8

Thank you @AdamGT ! It took a while to find in the entry form where to update the link 😞 

Cheers, Gigi 🙂
Level 10

Screenshot_2022-01-20-10-14-05-538_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

Caption: Star photo by @YasumiKikuchi uploaded onto Google Maps on 29 September 2019 and showing the star views as at 20 January 2022

This is a picture of my first study trip in London when I was invited to the Street View Summit 2019 as a Local Guides. I learned what history Royal is like. A photo of the place that remembers Princess Diana's charity, which is the most important for the modern royal, was chosen.👑
I can't do anything about this London-specific cloudy weather, but it doesn't seem to be rated low by users.

@Kwiksatik 
@potaro67 

@LRune_DK 

@AnuradhaP 

@Izumi 

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 8

Star photo by @alexkezevadze uploaded onto Google Maps on on 10 March 2021 and showing the star views as at 19 October 2022Star photo by @alexkezevadze uploaded onto Google Maps on on 10 March 2021 and showing the star views as at 19 October 2022

Photo with street view, near the famous Colchian fountain in Kutaisi, Georgia.