Anannya_19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local Guide Meet-up at Pune's Enchanting Lal Mahal 17th March 2024

DSC01138 (1) (1).jpg

Hello, all LG's, hope you are doing well. 

On March 17, 2024, @Tushar_Suradkar  Dada hosted a Pune Local Guide Meetup at Lal Mahal,Lal Mahal Pune,  bringing together enthusiasts eager to explore Pune's heritage. Attendees shared insights, and stories, and formed connections amidst the historic backdrop, celebrating the city's rich culture and fostering a sense of community.

Aesthetic Photo Collage Instagram Post.jpg

The event unfolded with a spirit of camaraderie and curiosity, as attendees from near and far, including Mumbai, Panvel, Chatrapati Sambhaji Nagar (Aurangabad), and Nashik, converged on Pune. Despite the early start and the knowledge of a return journey later that day, their dedication and enthusiasm set the tone for an unforgettable experience, igniting a collective passion for exploration and discovery.

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 6.35.48 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 6.35.50 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 6.35.51 PM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 6.35.51 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 6.35.52 PM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 6.35.52 PM.jpeg

Stepping into the hallowed grounds of Lal Mahal was akin to traversing through time, immersed in the valor and grandeur of the Maratha empire. Amidst the reconstructed architecture, every corner whispered tales of Shivaji Maharaj's legacy, offering a glimpse into Maharashtra's glorious history. Attendees reveled in the richness of the palace's artifacts and exhibits, connecting with the essence of Pune's heritage on a profound level.

Aesthetic Photo Collage Instagram Post (1).jpg

At Lal Mahal Palace, early attendees swiftly took in the historic surroundings, snapping photos and enjoying a refreshing break with sugarcane juice.

Aesthetic Photo Collage Instagram Post (2).jpg

Ketan's thoughtful gesture of distributing pre-booked custom-printed T-shirts and caps added an extra layer of joy to the gathering. These personalized souvenirs became cherished mementos, symbolizing the bonds formed during this unique gathering and serving as reminders of the camaraderie shared amongst us.

Kasba Ganapati TempleKasba Ganapati Temple

Kasba Ganapati TempleKasba Ganapati Temple

Departing from Lal Mahal, our pilgrimage continued to the hallowed grounds of Kasba Ganapati Mandir, revered as the "gramdevata" or guardian deity of Pune. This ancient temple, with its profound history and spiritual significance, beckoned us to pay homage to Pune's cherished protector. As we bowed our heads in reverence within its sacred precincts, we felt a deep sense of connection to the city's storied past and enduring traditions.

Screenshot_2024-03-17-12-08-03-202_com.google.android.apps.tachyon.jpg

To all our virtual attendees – Rosy mam, Praniket More, Anil Singh, Jitender, Tandrima from West Bengal, Pranav, Nikhil, Santosh, Md Khokon, and Kamal Hossen from Bangladesh – a heartfelt welcome and sincere apologies to those who couldn't join us physically. We missed you all and look forward to connecting in future meet-ups.

So amazingSo amazing

We truly value your appreciation! Crafting top-notch badges and stickers is a passion of ours. Your recognition of our efforts means a lot. Thank you for acknowledging our commitment to quality.

As the time came to part ways and pledge to meet again, the sun's relentless heat couldn't overshadow the warmth of our camaraderie. I extend a heartfelt appreciation to all our friends from Mumbai whose boundless enthusiasm and unwavering support added an extra layer of joy to our gathering. The memories we've created together will be treasured for a lifetime, making this meet-up an unforgettable chapter in our journey.

Abanerjee
17 comments
Level 8

Re: Local Guide Meet-up at Pune's Enchanting Lal Mahal 17th March 2024

Thank you for sharing such an awesome recap @Anannya_19 

Abhishek Patki
Level 7

Level 7

@abhishekpatk thank you so much 

Abanerjee
Level 8

@Anannya_19 Nice Recap 🙂 all photos are too good 😊...just suggest if possible your next recap please add the caption otherwise weldone 

Kamalakar
Connect Moderator

Awesome recap that captures the Lal Mahal from very interesting perspectives @Anannya_19 

Same for the Kasba Ganapati temple 👍 All photos are superb!

I wished I had reached earlier to enjoy the sugarcane juice with everyone 😋

Looking forward to meeting everyone again in your next meetup.

Level 7

@Raj_Tayade Yes actually trying to add. I'll try again after some time.

Abanerjee
Level 7

Thank you so much for your kind words @Tushar_Suradkar   I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the recap and found the perspectives.

Your appreciation of the photos means a lot to me!

I'm eagerly looking forward to reconnecting with everyone at our next meetup.

Abanerjee
Level 8

What a beautiful recap with beautiful photos...! @Anannya_19 . Really very nice clicks. You seems great photographer... Very well presented post. It was nice to meet you in person. Looking forward to attend more meet ups in future. Thanks for sharing...

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 8

Good all capture photo   &  lal Mahal 

Is historical place  visited local gaide Google  Pune meet-up attend & makes Tushar & Ajit sir 

GOOGLE LOCAL GUIDES FROM GOOGLE MAPS & Connect