Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Local Guide Community #Delhi

Hey all my friends so i have created a Local Guide Community for Delhi, India. Go and join the community and feel free to share and post.

Link to our Local Guide Community

##############################

https://plus.google.com/communities/115101060760332110295

#############################

Thank You

Robin

New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Local Guide Community #Delhi

Hi @Anonymous, there is an existing supported Delhi Local Guides community that you can check out. We recommend that you join the existing community as the team only supports one community per city. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @Anonymous, there is an existing supported Delhi Local Guides community that you can check out. We recommend that you join the existing community as the team only supports one community per city. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

@JeslynL Yes your point is valid. 

@Anonymous

Level 7

Hello @Anonymous 

I am hosting a meet-up in Delhi on August 12 and I would love to see you all there. You can join the conversation here. I am a level 7 local guide and will be attending this year's LG Summit 17 in San Fransisco. I am really looking forward to meet you. Please tell other local guides about the meet-up and share it your social media using the hashtag #localguide and #LGIndiaKickOff #DelhiChapter

Level 7

@JeslynL@ProfArunCMthe community link isn't working... has it changed?

Rishabh Bansal