cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Local Guide Account Suspended

Hello,

I have been a local guide for awhile, I took a break but recently started to get back into it however my account now says it's been suspended and I no longer have a local guide badge and can not make posts on here (I will be removing this 2nd email from guides as soon as this gets fixed). I reviewed the guidelines and don't see anything I was violating, so if I could get help to get my original account restored it would be very much appreciated. 

I have not included any personal info as I would imagine the moderators would PM me for that. 

Thanks,

2 comments
Level 9

Re: Local Guide Account Suspended

Hi @Anonymous

Sorry to hear this. Firstly, if you're joined Local Guides again with a second account to post this, then this is a violation of the Terms & Conditions of the program. Please exit the program on this account.

Review this post, it talks about why you may have been suspended. If you feel you should not be suspended, then please follow the directions and reach out to the team as recommended in the post. Note that the post is available publicly so you do not need to join on another account.

Thanks.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Local Guide Account Suspended

Thank you for the reply, I will now remove this account and follow up with the link you posted. Thanks!