ValeriaA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Living my life as a Local Guide

Thanks for sharing your amazing local guide experience with us @ValeriaA_ it's wonderful story. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

I look forward to being able to ride a bike this year Hahaha @Badruddeen

@Badruddeen  escribió:

@MaxWalsh wrote:

Dear @OSAMA, I hope to meet you in person at some point.
I send you a big hug

Hey Max

We all go together for a bike tour hopefully. 😎😎😎

Cheers

Instagram  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Web Page  |

Level 7

Very nice story of you @ValeriaA_

With the experience about local guide . Best of luck for your application to connect live 2018

Level 8

Heyy @ValeriaA_ 

You are a great Local Guide and you have nicely described yourself in this post.

I know you from World Wide Photo Walk, idea by @AlejandraMaria . You had a good meetup. Photos and video you uploaded in the shared album always inspires me how to make meetup photos and videos.

Best wishes and keep up the good work.

Pardeep from India. 

Level 6

Oh my gosh it all sounds like so much fun! 

I would love to have a local guide life like yours, I hope someday I could do it. 

Level 6

great dear. written perfectly . impressive.

Level 10

Thanks a lot @OSAMA! Your words are very meaningful for me. You are an inspiration and I'm really happy to have you as a friend 🙂

@OSAMA  escribió:

Amazing amazing post @ValeriaA_ 

I am speechless , you are great member and i am very proud of your friendship , 

All Respect 😊

I wish to meet all you mentioned in your post 

My great brothers @FaridTDF & @MaxWalsh :-)))

Wonderful @Jesi 😊

Handsome @santiagoirale

And OMG you take a photo with @TraciC 😁😀

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Thanks @OSAMA 🙂 I'm happy for my new badge!

@OSAMA  escribió:

BTW Congratulations @ValeriaA_ your post number 25 🎉🎁🎉

Level 10

Sharing this program with you is certainly one of the best things about being a local guide 😄@santiagoirale

@santiagoirale  escribió:

Such kind words from you @ValeriaA_. It's really awesome just watching you do what you do for this community and being able to be a part of it. You certainly are a super committed local guide and a very valuable one as well. 

Your contributions sure help a lot of people here in our city, including myself hahaha.

I'm so happy to be next to you and look forward to a lot more guiding with you 😘

Level 10

Muchas garcias @FaridTDF por tus bellas palabras! Me alegra que te gusten mis posts, seguiré haciendo lo posible para mejorar día a día 😊

@FaridTDF  escribió:

@ValeriaA_, eres un miembro valioso de Connect y un Local Guide muy aplicado en lo que hace, estoy seguro que llegarás y superaras muchos niveles. Tus post tienen una frescura y desinhibición muy simpáticos. A medida que pasa el tiempo tus aportes también son mucho mejor desarrollados y con una creatividad a la hora de redactarlos que marca lo que indicaba anteriormente 🙂👍. Esperamos poder ver muchos aportes más jajajaja.

AE14B352-CE4C-4F93-8D2D-9E7797A0228D.jpeg

Saludos Farid