ValeriaA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Living my life as a Local Guide

Thanks @AnitaAO for your very nice words!

Best wishes for you and happy guiding 🙂

@AnitaAO  escribió:

You have said everything @ValeriaA_

What is left is thank you from all of us on connect.

Thank you dear!@

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Oh @Anonymous thanks a lot for your kindness! Success seems easier with your motivating words and wishes 🙂 I'm glad you liked the post, I shared my most sincere feelings about the program so I feel honored!

@Anonymous  escribió:

This is a beautiful post @ValeriaA_, and congratulations on 25th number! 🙄

Reading it I could simply sence your honesty. Every single part is worth reading and it catches attention!! ☺️ U have a real gift for writing and expressing your emotions trough words - u don't need any special effect - that is so wonderful 👏👏!!!

I believe that a lot of Local Guides feel like you, everything in here has became more than just chatting with somebody, it is living what u write!!! 😁😁

So good to know that you where able to beat shyness!!!

Wish u every success 🥀

Level 10

Thank you @Badruddeen! I'm happy you liked the post 🙂

@Badruddeen  escribió:

I am proud of you @ValeriaA_

Great LG and I enjoyed every word.

All the best Valeria

Level 10

Gracias @MaxWalsh! Me alegra que te haya gustado el post, es muy positivo saber que tengo tu apoyo 🙂

@MaxWalsh  escribió:

Bien ahí! Me gusta leerte y ver como fuiste avanzando de a poco. Me alegro que estes en la comunidad de Buenos Aires, por que sos valiosa y estas haciendo las cosas bien. 

Beso.

Level 10

You are always so kind @Sagir! I'm really happy to share this community with such motivated members like you. Your friendship is very valuable to me 🙂

@Sagir  escribió:

Your post are always amazing as you are @ValeriaA_

You are truly motivated LG that is ready to go to any lengt in other to assist others.

I feel proud that I have someone like you as a friend.. you are a team player. 

Level 10

@Justine2807 your kindness always makes me feel so happy. Reading your messages is just fulfilling!

I'm very happy that you like my posts, and happy to share my feelings and stories with everyone in the community as well!

Your motivation is the kind that makes me want to keep giving more and encourages me to keep on contributing and improving every day! 

You are just amazing, so attentive, kind, warm and welcoming to everyone here! I just never get tired of reading your writing every day, it really makes me feel happy. You share your positivity through your writing, it really touches my heart. Thank you for being you, thank you for your kindness and thank you for everything you do for the community every day!

Happy guiding 🙂

@Justine2807  escribió:

Hi @ValeriaA_

Thank you so much for being you. This post is so precious, amazing, valuable, intelligent and filled with kindness and happiness like you are and everyone here too. 

The Local Guides Connect community is an international family that show how incredible each and every person on this earth is and can be. We are so lucky to be a part of this loving , fun connection. 

Every person involved are all key figures. Each and every one is a unique and essential strength that creates the exceptional powers of all the differences combined and united.

Through Google Maps and Local Guides Connect we are all now connected to make one happy healthy community.

Thanks again for the beautiful words and meaningfulness in this incredible post (like all your Connect posts) in which you have let us all know the  special emotions that you feel. It is exciting in reading this, your outstanding post #25, to hear about the exhilleration that you feel. Because it is in being a Local Guide and a great part of this community that we all are all elated, and our hearts connect in knowing we too feel as you do .

We are all so happy to be a part of this excellent experience for you. I also want to let you know, and am sure everyone here feels the same, that happiness shared is the best happiness there is, and You make our experience wonderful too. 

Everypart of the Google Maps Local Guides Connect community is a unity in friendship, sharing knowlege, intelligence and kindness of every culture connected and combined from all around the world here in one place for many!  

"We are one, though we are many, and from all the lands on earth we come. We share a dream and sing in one voice, I am , you are, we are the Human race" 

We dream with our eyes open! Live and love the dream! 

Thanks also for caring and sharing your feelings and happiness. It is an honour to know you and be friends with you and @santiagoirale Each so amazing and unique, fabulous people plus as a couple so sublime sharing your love with each other and all Local Guides. 

There are so so many extremely spectacular people I have met through Local Guides Connect . Every single one , all connected as one are totally fantabutastic!! I know I want to thank you all , every one and all as one too.

When you say thanks Valeria it is heartfelt and a feeling we all share too. Many thanks to all the super members,  Moderators , and Googlers with every one a shining heart with so much love, caring and happiness to give. Thanks for all your support to everyone! Thanks all fun helpful, kind intellegent Googlers , just some being @JeslynL, @Atsukot, @BruceDM,@MarinSt, @GeorgesHR, @KlaudiyaG,@NadyaPN@brittym and @ArielleM_

Thanks all Moderators like sweet, kind fun @KarenVChin , fabulous 

fun friendly @PaulPavlinovich ,  and every one of you, I wish I could name them all here. Thanks also to all , IIwish I could tag you all ...  Thank to @AlejandraMaria , @SarahKa , @LaxmiG1 , @SovitaD and @NatalkaR .. @LucioV@AlejandraMaría@ermest@NareshDarji@Kamalhasnainee@Surendra@PushpendraKhadka@RupendraNeupane,  @Badruddeen@DavidTito@TraciC@OSAMA@HelloSamsonR@@Sagir@Haseeb@AkmalB@ShafiulB

@SanyaOdare, @RupendraN@IndiaC,

@deepakjhic, @KARTHIKEYAN, @JonasKL, @ROHITSADANA, @OnyedikaBenjaminJ, @RonneBD

, @Bishowvijaya , @Niraj @Salmaan and all our friends who are 

every Google Maps Local Guides member, Moderator and Googler  everywhere .. 

Thankyou all!

Many thanks Valeria and all Local Guides!Many thanks Valeria and all Local Guides!

You da best!!! Shine on everyone! 

Best wishes

Love and friendship always

@Justine2807

Level 10

Thanks @AnuradhaP! It really is, I'm glad you could see that 🙂

@AnuradhaP  escribió:

@ValeriaA_ Lovely story. I can see now it is a part of your life.

Level 10

Hi @Vgopal60! Nice to meet you too!

My greatest advice is to just be yourself! When I first started in connect, I used to read a lot of posts to grab inspiration, see how the topics were organized, how many photos were suitable, etc... the best way of improving posts is writing them!

You could start by telling about your favorite place in your city, or a place you visited that you liked a lot, and then add some photos. 🙂

Of course I'm still experimenting with posts, trying different things to improve them and making them richer in information... step by step we can improve every day!

I see that @Justine2807 gave you some good tips on using the community, they will be very helpful for you!!

Happy guiding 🙂

@Vgopal60  escribió:

I am glad to meet you .I Venu from India and interest to be local guide.

I am having a problem of approaching the people.

Please tell me how to take willing news to post.

Level 10

Thanks for your nice words @HeyJoe! It's great how a meaningful place combines with being a local guide and makes it a great start 🙂

I also love taking photos and uploading them to maps! So we have a lot in common!

I hope we will meet some day too! 🙂 it would be fun

Happy guiding!

@HeyJoe  escribió:

@ValeriaA_ Hey! What an amazing post. I guess it’s same as me as a local guide story but little bit different. 

How I became a Local Guide;

There is a beach lodge I love to visit during my vacations & weekend (I saw none of the reviews on google maps but it’s exsisting) and I have always have good time there & I was like “I enjoy being here why I shouldn’t review this place so folks may decide their own and come to visit & stay?” So after a week I got an email about my reviews & that’s how I started. 

Good thing about me I love traveling & taking photos so I started uploading my pics and I am still uploading because I have many pics. 

I was glad I meet @MaxWalsh and I always have fun saying say to him “Brother from Argentina, pls say hii to Liones Messi” 🤣🤣🤣 . I hope you have that video too Max right?! 

Thank you for such inspiring story & I hope we will meet some day. 

Have a bless weekend 

Level 10

Thanks @andrioxavier, I'm glad you liked it 🙂

@andrioxavier  escribió:

Wow thats an amazing post describing your experiences