suresh1930's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Lightening

Today I got a chance to capture some beautiful moments of thunder strike.

VideoCapture_20200414-210623.jpg

As I was looking outside at the evening sky, it suddenly turned violent and random striking begin to light the sky.

VideoCapture_20200414-214041.jpg

I quickly got my cellphone and started capturing shots and videos. I didn't have a stand such as a tripod-like to hold my device but I did my best to keep balance. It was a really beautiful experience.

VideoCapture_20200414-214055.jpg

VideoCapture_20200414-214154.jpg

VideoCapture_20200414-214201.jpg

#nightsky #thunder #lightening

Kathmandu, Nepal
12 comments
Level 7

Re: Lightening

OMG! Awesome photos! I love lightning and these are some of the best pictures I've seen. Thank you for sharing!

Level 9

Amazing capture! Well done! @suresh1930 

★  Guiding Stars 2021   ★  My Footprints   ★  Instagram 

Level 8

@rebecaellerf Thank you so much!

Level 8

@OliverKIWI Thanks a lot!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @suresh1930 

These are so artistic and cool! Beautiful captures. What camera did you use? How did you manage to capture these at the exact moment? 

By the way, have you deleted your last photo and the ones in the comments as we're unable to see them?  

Thanks for sharing!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@DanniS Thanks a lot. I used my cellphone which has a normal camera. These are just snapshots from video actually.

I have no idea about the deletion of last photo or comment. Can you help me out here. Which photo and comment precisely has been deleted?

Former Google Contributor

@suresh1930 Oh I've just realized it must be a photo you're using in your signature? It doesn't seem to appear and doesn't look great when you're replying. Would you be able to redact your signature to not have a photo in it? Thank you. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Amazing photos @suresh1930 you have captured it very well. Thanks for sharing with us.

Vijay Paradkar
India
Level 6

Amazing lightning pictures @suresh1930. The colour of thunder is pink,that is different usually, it is white or light blue.