kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: #LetsGuide vegetarians!

Hi @OSAMA bro.

Falafel looks so yummy. Here's a vegetarian dish.crispy Poori, with Chutney and Kurma.crispy Poori, with Chutney and Kurma.

Happy guiding! Happy sharing!

Vellore Local Guides
Level 1

feeling hungry..

Level 1

Veganism at its heights,good to see

@HANEN_wrote:

It's a really nice idea to Guide the Vegetarians.

The people are in search of the Vegetarian food 

Thanks for sharing this.

Level 7

That's a Beautiful picture and looks yummy , making me hungry !! 

Heather Renée
Level 8

RUJAK, a Javanese food tradisional, easy to find it in Java INDONESIARUJAK, a Javanese food tradisional, easy to find it in Java INDONESIA

some kind of fruit that made rujaksome kind of fruit that made rujak

RUJAK a Javanese food favorit.

consists of several kinds of fresh fruit, cut and mixed with traditional spices. brown sugar, chillies, nuts, onions, plus a little salt.

this food dish is perfect during the day during hot weather, a refreshing mixture of flavors

#from Local Guide Indonesa

Patikraja.central Java.

Level 7

@Somirin wow, I'm loving all your contributions. Especially the Rujak, I would love to have the full recipe or a bit more specific . I Love to cook and especially try new ,foreign food. American ,even when going to a foreign restaurant around me , are still not authentic to the country it's from. 

Heather Renée
Level 8

In India the 60% of total population is vegetarian. Also in India spicy food is famous. There are no of spices available for different foods . The food is change state by state in India but one common thing is spices. Also in south India there are many different dishes which made of rice , also there live 5 years more then normal indian.

Hitesh
Level 7

@HiteshPapaniya I've read that too, Indian and Chinese people live longer healthier lives then Americans do. We use far more corn syrup, preservatives and far less spices that are VERY healthy, along with your brown rice or rice in general. Americans even Vegetarian foods aren't using healthier ingredients and aren't cooked as healthy either. I Love Indian food, the fresh spices you have abundant access to ,we have to search mostly online to get genuine and fresh in bulk . I wish I could find what I like to cook with around me, hoping with this community sometime soon I will get help finding 

Heather Renée
Level 5

Hi Heather,

Thank love for the compliment that’s a picture of my favorite dish the Roasted Garlic Asiago Parmesan Alfredo with the angel hair pasta with broccoli at the  Olive Garden