Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: #LetsGuide vegetarians!

Love

Level 5

Hey Hi!! What a great effort! How can I contribute with places in and around Birmingham and Bournemouth in UK??

Many thanks for your help,

Nadine

Former Google Contributor

Re: Vegan food in Jacksonville, FL

Hey @forevertruth1206,

Welcome to Connect.

Thanks for the great list. I am sure a lot of Local Guides are going to find it useful.

Please note that I have merged your topic with our #LetsGuide vegetarians! topic, since more people are going to see it there.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 5

Your welcome love and thanks for the praise it’s my pleasure to provide you with useful information have a great day loves

Level 9

Yesss

Yammy and delicious salaad @kmajewski

Anonymous
Not applicable

Rasoi, Pariwar and Masala are the Pure Veg. Restaurant around MG Marg, Gangtok, East Sikkim

Level 8

Hey @kmajewski

this is a really great idea...lovely dishes couldn't possibly make at home...so why not eat out! 

Will certainly post on that stuff if I find it. Usually I find there is a like a set of questions you have to ask if the veg option truly is veg and not just "without meat"! 😏

Anyone in SE England please do share. 

@kmajewski

Caption: A photo of a vegetarian dish with tomatoes, avocado, and walnuts at a restaurant in Bangkok (Local Guide Alexander Alles)Caption: A photo of a vegetarian dish with tomatoes, avocado, and walnuts at a restaurant in Bangkok (Local Guide Alexander Alles)

In our latest #LetsGuide social challenge, we asked about the best vegetarian-friendly restaurants in your city. For inspiration, we shared a great list of vegetarian spots in Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil and a helpful tip for taking great photos of vibrant vegetarian dishes.

You responded with some exceptional veggie-packed contributions. Here are some our favorites:

Caption: A review from Local Guide Björn Jänichen of a vegetarian- and vegan-friendly restaurant in Hamburg, Germany called Pizza Bande: "The pizza is why this place is packed...they provide a lot of vegan options."Caption: A review from Local Guide Björn Jänichen of a vegetarian- and vegan-friendly restaurant in Hamburg, Germany called Pizza Bande: "The pizza is why this place is packed...they provide a lot of vegan options."

Caption: A photo of the menu at Fresca on Addison in Richmond, Virginia written on a large chalkboard with options like salads, tacos, meat-free burgers, sandwiches, and brick-oven pizza (Local Guide Bryan Levau)Caption: A photo of the menu at Fresca on Addison in Richmond, Virginia written on a large chalkboard with options like salads, tacos, meat-free burgers, sandwiches, and brick-oven pizza (Local Guide Bryan Levau)

Level 7

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the details. Will be a definite help for vegetarians like us looking to explore different places and concious for vegetarian food. Just wanted to mention that my country India also has a lot of variety in terms of Indian food where places like Mumbai is famous for Indian burgers called "Vada Pav" and the capital New Delhi is famous for stuffed fried breads called "Paratha". Do make a check on this. It's worthy to spend time on this as well. Thanks for your post.

Level 5

Hi love, 

I’ve never been to the UK but I’m sure it’s safe to say there are some vegetarian places for you to eat.  I always try to think outside the box when it comes to finding a healthy fast food or even sit down restaurant option that caters to vegetarians.  So, I look for places that carry vegetarian menu items and honestly all restaurants do whether it’s listed as vegetarian or not like French fries and salads hope that helps have a great day.

Level 8

Hey I love dhosha also the meysur dhosha is one of the my favourite. Also my family likes idli sambhar so much. India always rocking.😀😀

#Letsguidevegetarian

Hitesh