Seedra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Lets fly over the sky

That was an amazing experience. It can’t explain by words. You can see my photo album. I could see the whole area and the sunrise from the air. I flew over the Valley of the Kings in Luxor. That was a memorable experience in my Egypt tour.   Fee for the tour was $ 85 for one person for 30 to 45 minutes depending upon conditions on the day of your flight.  

DSC_0423 edit.jpg

I took this selfie  by my Apple 4S phone. When I see the photos on my computer it is ok. but when I upload to these photos  shows up side down. Any one can help me on this problemI took this selfie by my Apple 4S phone. When I see the photos on my computer it is ok. but when I upload to these photos shows up side down. Any one can help me on this problem

plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108877772177547307986">Anuradhapura Local Guides | Sri Lanka Local Guides Facebook Group
5 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dot.: Lets fly over the sky

@Seedra Wspaniała przygoda!

Zapewne obróciłeś zdjęcie dodając je do postu, ale do góry nogami też jest fajne 😊 

Level 8

@Anonymous  I couldn't understand your comment.  I am sorry for that. I tried to translate it with Google Translate but didn't success.  

plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108877772177547307986">Anuradhapura Local Guides | Sri Lanka Local Guides Facebook Group
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Seedra. 😊 Great adventure!

It does not hurt that your picture is upside down. I think it hoppened when you added picture to post.

Regards to you Danuta 😁

Level 5
Level 5

Re: Lets fly over the sky

Beautiful pictures.. when I saw these even I feel to go there.. excellent work.. keep it up ... 👍👍👍

Level 7

Re: Lets fly over the sky

very nice