Farhana_Rupa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Let’s welcome the colorful spring

hi @Farhana_Rupa, thanks for tagging me. It's a wonderful moment with good friends, having good foods in a good place! 

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 7

glad 🙂 @NunungAfuah

Connect Moderator

Really enjoyed learning about Pohela Falgun and seeing the photos from your celebration with friends, @Farhana_Rupa 🙂 Wonderful photos!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 7

thank you 🙂 @SP31

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Farhana_Rupa,

Great photos! It's so colourful. That sure is a great holiday. Thanks for tagging me!

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Farhana_Rupa,

Thank you so much for tagging me! I think that your post is exactly what I need in this cold weather- a bit of positivism, some warmth, cakes and tones of colour. 🙂

Wish you a bright and happy Spring!

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

@Farhana_Rupa - Thank you for the invitation!

I wanted to let you know that while it's not Spring in NYC yet. The sun is out again - we've had some nasty weather this past weekend.

Here is the same view that I shared last week, but with a sunny day instead gloomy weather.IMG_1934.JPG

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Connect Moderator

Lovely and very timely post @Farhana_Rupa. Apologies for my late response though. As usual, you all look so pretty! The photos reminded me of my pohela falgun in Bangladesh. I can see Sheba in your pictures. She is one of the greatest henna artists I have ever met. Please convey my love to her and all your friends who took part in this. 

On a separate note, if possible, please also convey my appreciation to the artist who is drawing the banyan tree by the wall. His painting is so lively that for an instance I thought it was the real tree. 

Great photos, Farhana!

@Farhana_Rupa wrote:

20180213_141504.jpg

Level 6

@Farhana_RupaI must say colors are everywhere !! A lot of fuls are there like colorful, beautiful, Bengal ful (flower). Really nice to see you people celebrating spring.

"আহা আজি এ বসন্তে কত ফুল ফোটে"  

Level 7

@Farhana_Rupa thanks for sharing beautiful pictures