Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let me introduce myself to you.

Hello , my name is Yahya Hasan you can call me YayaHello , my name is Yahya Hasan you can call me Yaya

Hello, my name is Yahya Hasan, you can call me Yaya. I live in Kentucky, USA.  I'm Computer Engineer. Also I'm photographer since 2008. You can see all my Artwork right here : https://www.flickr.com/photos/abu_al_yooh/

TurkeyTurkey

I always love to travel the world , and spend times by hiking and sports. Photography is part of my life. I took this passion to convert it into something special that helps our community and our people. So I decided to share my picture on Google Map. In order to make our community better place. California , San ClementeCalifornia , San Clemente

Google map changed my life for a purpose that I been looking for. Now, I know how it feels like to be part of huge family, such as Google Map.  I always proud of being Local Guide. There's more work to do to help people to access to the information they looking for . Turkey - BoluTurkey - BoluCalifornia, San DiegoCalifornia, San Diego

During one of my Journey in Iraq, I been in the middle of a stormDuring one of my Journey in Iraq, I been in the middle of a storm

Turkey -  IstanbulTurkey - Istanbul

Finally, I would love to know all of you. And I'm very excited to see your comments. Thank you. 

Louisville, كنتاكي، الولايات المتحدة
8 comments
Level 8

Re: Let me introduce myself to you.

@Anonymous Welcome to the community. Nice introduction and awesome pictures. Keep up the good work and making the world a better place.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your comment. I'm glad to know you.

Level 9

Loved your post and photos @Anonymous Welcome to Local guides Connect! 

Level 6

Hello there fellow guide- loved your introduction and photos.  It's always interesting to me to hear how others got started as a guide.  Best wishes and happy guiding!

Chely

Level 10

@Anonymous, thanks for sharing.

Looking handsome and photos are very nice.

Best wishes for the LG connect live

Johh Peter 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks dear @AslamMo I appreciate your words. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chelypepper Thank you for your words , I appreciate your comment.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JohnPeter Thanks man , It's nice to see a comment like yours.