MarlonReis's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Learn to thank too

Yesterday, 06/27/2017 there was chaos in the overall Map score. One topic for complaint received almost 600 comments (so far). This morning I joined the forum and I saw that @GusMoreira posted an update around 3:00 a.m (Brazil) saying that the lost points had returned. I really checked and they were there. But I think he posted it at that time because they worked. And I saw that few thanked. How about using this topic here to thank the team that tried hard to show us that they care about our work?

I'm the first one: thanks @GusMoreira and all the moderators who did not identify but worked to solve the problem of the points (and are working to solve the one of the photos). You are the man!!! All of you are !!

Brazilian Local Guide
23 comments
Level 10

Re: Learn to thank too

@MarlonReisThanks for creating this thread 😊. Very important to say thank. We can use this thread to say thanks to the Local Guide Team for solving the problem in maps asap.  Thanks@GusMorriera and the rest of the team for solving this problem asap. 

😊😊😊😊

Level 8

Hi @HelloSamsonR, The least we can do is thank them. We know how to charge, so we should also thank when we are served. Thank you for sharing this brotherly attitude.. 

Brazilian Local Guide
Level 10

@MarlonReis You are welcome 😊😊👍👍😊😊

Level 8

Haha, thank you very much @HelloSamsonR. Greetings from Brazil. 👏👏👏👏

Brazilian Local Guide
Level 10

Level 8

Thanks @MarlonReis for this much needed post.. 

The Local Guides team worked for us to solve the issue and they did, which represents their care for us.. Its my turn now... 

Thank you Google Local Guides team and @GusMoreira for considering our request and solving the issue.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Guys no need to tag the moderators, so they don't receive tons of notifications. Am sure they can see this. We would dedicate this post to them to say thank you 😊😊👍

Level 8

@SalmaanN we are together 👊

Brazilian Local Guide
Level 10

Hello @MariaBi please can you merge this my post here: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/POINTS-ARE-INCREASING-ONCE-AGAIN-THANKS-TO-...

To this topic on this post. I see no need having the same topic when a topic here has been created here to thank the Local Guides Team for helping to solve the problems we faced yesterday regarding our points. Please help me merge that my post to this particular post by @MarlonReis . Thanks in advance. 😊