AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Leaderboards of the Top 100 Most Viewed Photos

Hi, @AdamGT 
For some time I could not update my "Star Photo", which portrays the "Giuseppe Armellini" technical high school (I remember, he was an Italian engineer, mathematician and astronomer who made important contributions to the study of celestial mechanics, a century ago).
So I do it now: my Star Photo from roughly 2.3k views has gone up to nearly 3.9k views!
Thank you very much for your work, which offers this international community an important opportunity to meet, discuss and always learn something new.
Greetings to all the Local Guides in the world 

🤗

ITIS_Armellini.jpg

Level 6

@AdamGT 

My "star Photo" for the August Leaderboards.

Cercis_0-1628888399879.png

"Start by going what is necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
Francis of Assisi
Level 8

My photo at number 53 for Food and restaurants, has gone up to 549,330 views now. 

Screenshot_20210814-111412_Maps.jpg

Connect Moderator

Hi @AdamGT I'd like to share a screenshot of my Star photo

photo_2021-08-14_14-48-52.jpg

Level 10

Here's my update for Star Photo - 

I also submitted the update form.

Thanks,

Matt

Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 4.14.17 PM.png

Updated Dec. 1, 2021

Connect Moderator

Hi @JaneBurunina and thank you for following the new procedure for updating your star photo entry. 

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

Hi @Goodytom @AT_Rome @Sverleis @shelened1973 @Stevenartify @MattGatlin and thank you for your updated star photo details.  Would you please follow the new procedure for updating your star photo entry. As you will see, it's very simple and in your case there is no need to add a new photo here.  By following this new procedure you will see how to update your star photo details much more easily!

I'm sure that when you follow the new procedure you will understand why I have introduced this new way of entering star photo details.

Level 9

Thanks for the valuable information, @AdamGT, and thanks again for your great work: I have entered the requested information.
Greetings to you and all the Local Guides in the world!
🤗

Connect Moderator

Thank you @AT_Rome I checked your entry it it looks perfect 😉  Can I please ask did you find the new procedure:

1. easy to understand?
  2. easy to perform? 
  3. Can you suggest any way that I can improve it?
  4. Do you understand that you use the next form each month to update your data on all Leaderboards, you just use the same form and select the 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲 button?
Level 8

Hello dear @AdamGT !

I don't know if I'm doing well but my Star Photo (which is so simple) is this. If there's another better way to share, please let me know.

Kisses

BestStar Photo.png

Ana Coelho