Prdeep's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Last hours for Connect Live 2018 application.

Heyy Local Guides,

I know you are much excited and praying to God every minute that it must be your chance to San Francisco to attend this year's biggest event.

I have already submitted on 19 April.

Many Local Guides must have already submitted application for Connect Live 2018. BUT BUT rest Local Guides must be trying to finish by writing the best words for application and preparing the impressive one minute video.

Dear Friends,

Just be yourself and please submit your application as soon as possible. Only a few last hours left. 

IMG-20180430-WA0012.jpgAnd these last hours will convert in  last minutes very soon. This is the golden opportunity one should not want to miss.

1. If you will wait more, confusion will take place in mind.

2. More posts you will read and more videos (one minute) you will watch for reference, it will confuse you instead of providing you good ideas.

3. If you are not able to concentrate and finding the way how and from where to start , where to end. Just forget everything for some minutes. Get at a calm, peaceful place. Do some rest to refresh your mind. Then start processing the application with fresh and cool mind.

(That's what I did and sharing from my experience. Your situation may be different, so you can ignore above points. I may be wrong in your situation).

You are nice Local Guide and more brilliant than me and you have contributed more than I did. I am not feeling good to write or suggest you.  But I care for you as I love your friendship.  Be yourself and JUST DO IT. Come on, Hurry Up. Suppose last three hours left only ☺☺

San Francisco, CA, USA
12 comments
Level 8

Re: Last hours for Connect Live 2018 application.

Dear brothers and top contributors @OSAMA @AkmalB, what's progress for Connect Live application ? Hope you must have submitted before 15 April.

Excited to see your video and introduction post as well (that's the different factor you need not to introduce ☺ :)).

@ProfArunCM @Amrendraanupam @Cphogat @JMD9 I became fan of your friendship. Worrying for your application. So hurry up. Also ask @deepakjhic .

Dear younger brothers @Pravind_Yadav @Venomspatel , hope you have also applied. 

Big sorry for this post, BUT I want to hear from you. It will relax me to have you your application submitted. 

Best wishes. God bless.

Level 10

Hi @Prdeep

Thanks for the reminder bro,I am doing some last touch ups for my post and in few hours,I am going to submit my application,

Thanks again

Level 9

hahahahah @Prdeep soon soon broo :)))))))))

we know about the connect live from the last year and we delay delay delay :))))))))))))))))))))))))

Level 8

Hi @OSAMA

Google wants the applicant to share a link to a post on Connect. Should the applicant create a new post and share his experience or can the post be linked to introductory posts from Introduce Yourself — April 2018? 

I would be happy to hear everyone's thoughts on my query. Thanks!

Level 9

you can choose one of them its ok @Ram791 🙂

Level 8

Thank you for your reply, @OSAMA

Good luck with your application!

Level 6

This is so me hahaha still trying to find the best few sentences to write.

Level 10

@Prdeep@Khansaa @Ram791 @OSAMA@AkmalB

Applied. Thanks for your concern.

@Prdeep wrote:

Dear brothers and top contributors @OSAMA @AkmalB, what's progress for Connect Live application ? Hope you must have submitted before 15 April.

Excited to see your video and introduction post as well (that's the different factor you need not to introduce ☺ :)).

@ProfArunCM @Amrendraanupam @Cphogat @JMD9 I became fan of your friendship. Worrying for your application. So hurry up. Also ask @deepakjhic .

Dear younger brothers @Pravind_Yadav @Venomspatel , hope you have also applied. 

Big sorry for this post, BUT I want to hear from you. It will relax me to have you your application submitted. 

Best wishes. God bless.

Level 8

@Prdeep

Hello dear. Thank you so much for your affection and kindness. I too had already applied.